✈Next destination

READERS POV:
   I was walking upstairs to pack my stuff to head to the next place for our world tour!I was so excited!I got my bags ready and went downstairs when I saw everyone ready as well! "I'm ready!let's go to France!"I yelled cheering! Robaire was also happy cause thats where he loves to go!

TIMESKIP AT TH3 AIRPORT!
I was walking up to the plane when I saw 4ibaire holding out his hand for me, I smiled and holder onto his hand!so cute!!! We got on the plane and I sat down on my bed trying to take a nap.

Five minutes later...
I woke up to the sound of the ppl and landing to the ground.i yawned and packed my stuff.when we got off the plane the paparazzi surrounded me and Robaire with questions of our relationship, it was kind of annoying!

TIMESKIP AT THE STUDIO:
READERS POV:
"Finally here!"I cheered. I got onto the coach and relaxed for a bit. I got up deciding to rehearse what song I want to sing at this concert. 

(THE SONG YOU SING
AND SOMEONE EKSE PLAYS THE PIANO)

TIMESKIP TO CONCERT!
Readers pov:
I was getting ready with my outfit,and I was humming to myself the song I was gonna perform.

(YOUR OUTFIT FOR THE CONCERT)

I walked onto the stage proud dnad excited, the crowd big as always and loud! I smiled at the crowd and got into position for my song.

The song ended and I smiled. The crowd cheered for me as loud as they can, my ears were starting to hurt actually!
   I laughed and got off stage. Robaire saw me on the TV in the lounge which shows the stage view and when he saw me he smiled at me. I smiled back at him running to him and hugged him tight.