The Group🎉

READERS POV:
I pulled away from Robaire and exited the room to get ready for the group performance!
   "You ready miss n/n?" The stage guy asked me from inside the cage. "Yes I am ready."I replied. I stood still waiting for the music to start. I rose up and winked at the crowd,I smiled too. I stood in position while the music started to fade in,starting the performance...

(PRETEND YOU ARE THEIR SINGING TOO
AND YOU ARE FLYING WITH THE WING BETWEEN ROBAIRE AND JESSE.)

we all got out angle wings on and started to sing while flying.i got a glance of Robaire going near some girl that looked like our age..., I glanced over while singing at Robaire who was giving a look at MEI-MEI!!!!! I saw them both about to touch hands but then a giant panda approached us! Everyone started to panic and flea the scene while me and the boys got down from the stage and took of the wings.

"Everyone ok?"Robaire asked us, I turned away from him trying to ignore him. He glanced at me turning away as well....

Couple minutes later..
Me and the boys whre trying to find a way to stay safe while mei-mei was distracting the giant panda who seemed to be her mom! I looked at the scene scared and worried when Miriam walked up to us. "Hey!can you sing to help mei-mei and her family for the ritual?"she asked, we all nodded and got ready, the girls started to beat on while mei-mei looked up at them..

(YOU WHERE UP FRONT NEXT TO ROBAIRE AND YOU DANCED WITH THEM LOOKED BADASS AND BEAUTIFUL!!!)

While singing i saw the giant panda and mei-meis family floating while singing with us. I also saw mei-mei blushing st ROBAIRE!!!I was so jealous! After they where sent into somewhere, I walked out of the piled up objects and went to hig my friends.
"How did you guys get here!"I asked them. Theya lol replied to them planning to come here to surprise me! I smiled at them. We all laughed and waited for mei-mei with everyone else.

A COUPLE MINUTED LATER (AGAIN)
I looked up and saw mei-mei's family coming out if a portal!I smiled and waited for mei-mei inpatient. I saw mei-mei still as a panda?...I went over to hug her but then everyone rushed in front of me and hugged her instead leaving me out. I sighed and left. I to my stuff ready and held in my tears.
    I walked out of the stadium...

Mei-meis pov:
Everyone rushed over to me and hugged me all laughing and asking me questions. I was so happy so see them all! But...I looked around and didn't see y/n... I let go of everyone and looked around. "What happened mei-mei?"Miriam asked me. I told them about y/n and they all got worried and started looking for her too. I walked outside and saw y/n asking for a taxi...
  "Y/n! Everyone is worried about you come back!"I yelled out. She paused, she looked at me with tears in her eyes... I sighed and walked up to her. I hugged her, and she hugged me back! She cried more letting it all out. I also started to cry with her. After that we both said sorry to eachother and went back to the stadium.

Robairs pov:
I looked around for y/n worried and scared that she was hurt. I looked up like everyone else and saw y/n with tears in her eyes and also mei-mei too. Everyone went up to mei-mei but not y/n?.. but everyone was looking for her? I saw y/n standing their looked so I walked up to her, the boys followed me. All we five walked up to y/n and hugged her surprisingly! She laughed a bit and we all did too.
   "We missed you y/n..."jess said.everyone did too and so did I. We all walked away from the brown when... "N/N!"someone yelled. We all, turned around to see a random girl? She told us about how she was a big fan and was feeling sorry for n/n so she got her something. She reached into her pockets and took out a picture of y/n when she was a little girl? "Thank you but.. how did you get this picture?.."y/n asked the girl. She answered by tell us that her mom told her to give it to her. Y/ns eyes widened at the response. She started to cry again.
    "N/n what happened?.."I asked her. She turned to loomat me and told me it could have been her mom...! We all hugged her and so did the girl who seemed to be her sister!