THE SHIP💗

BACK AT THE STUDIO
READERS POV:
   I was walking to the studio to rehearse for more concerts. I arrived and everyone looked at me smiling,for once not worried. "What happened? Someone get married?" I asked all of them. I sat down and they still looked at me, kinda creeping me out.
Tae-yong said, "so you and Robaire huh? God just date already we know you like eachother!" He blurted out before a minutes after Robaire came into the room confused with me looking like I was going to be attacked.
  "What's going on here?" Robaire asked. He seemed like he hasn't seen the video. "Drop the act! We know you saw the video lover boy!" Jesse blurted out mad. I mean Jesse is like super overprotective. "Fine... y/n come with me please" I nodded looking back at the boys, mouthing them to help me and tell my story. They all laughed at me quietly.
            "Y/n... I have news for you."I started to get nervous of what he was going to say. Maybe confess feelings or something or maybe about the band.. I don't know! "Listen... I may have feelings for you.." did I just here what I think he said...!
   "Oh um... I l-like you too.." I responded. I was so nervous! Robaire came closer to me and kissed me! He wrapped his hands around my waste and I put mine around his neck. We stayed like there for a minute but it felt like forever!
"Y/n will you be my girlfriend..?" Robaire asked me. My eyes widened, and I smiled at the same time.
"Of course Robaire!"I responded. We both laughed and talked for a while. After that we realized we had another concert!

TIMESKIP,FIVE MINUTES LATER:
"Whats up everybody! We have an important announcement tonight, actually two!" Robaire yelled to the audience. 5he reps of the band appeared but when I did everyone cheered more louder actually. I winked from inside the cage and it opened on cue again.
"One of the announcements we have are we are going on a world tour! And second is..." Robaire said looking back at me smiling. "Me and n/n are official!" He yelled again. The crowd went wild and started to jump and cheer and scream also. It was wild!
"Hello everyone! Today me and Robaire, we are going to do another duet for you guys!" I yelled excited. I was happy to do duets with Robaire. But thing went wrong...the duet music wasn't there they found only the song that was meant for Robaire when I first loved him and wanted to show him my feelings...Robaire was cued off the stage and I was left alone, Robaire was watching me in confusion...  I got into position and the music started...

At the end of 5he song everyone was cheering and crying too cause eof how much love I showed in that song....

Robaire was smiling at me and I smiled at him back too. I gt off stage and hugged Robaire tight. It was a break and all of the boys where ready for the group performance....
I was the first one on the stage and everyone was cheering for me, I felt so loved... Meanwhile,all of the boys got on too and Robaire got an extra entrance, God so extra! "Lets go!" I yelled everyone cheered louder..

(Pretend your there looking baddass and cute and stuff)