THE PLANE RIDE💑

ROBAIRES POV:
  "Who did this! I won't get mad i promise!"I yelled. I knew that everyone knew I wouldn't promise that! But then, y/n came up to me sad and said, "it was me! I'm really sorry baby!"I could se the shame in her eyes, so I forgave her and hugged her tight.
All of the boys looked at me confused and mad,I smiled. They all stomped away, I could hear their wispers about how it was unfair and such!

READERS POV:
I hugged Robaire back and smiled evily...we both got news that the last concert was tonight! I told everyone about my solo too,they all where excited to see me sing,since they say I'm the best here!
  TIMESKIP TO THE CONCERT TIME:
        I waked onto stage confident, but that changed when I saw my ex standing in the front row smiling at me like a creep..
The music started but.. I changed the song a bit you could say....
At that moment I called Mike up to the stage....

(YOU ARE TORI
RYDER IS MIKE
AND ANDRE IS JUST A GUTARISTS)

mike was called off the stage by security and now I have two bodyguards since that man is crazy! "Thank you everyone!see you all in five!"I cheered with the crowd while walking out. I saw all the boys looking at me in disappointment...
"Y/N!! You said you were gonna play the other song! What happened?!" Jesse yelled at me. I put my head down and sighed. They all looked at me now understanding why!

TIMESKIP TO THE AIRPORT, THE NEXT DAY:
"Finnally were here! God I hate this!" I said while boarding the private jet. I sighed in relief when I sat down in my seat.
  "I'm go look around."I said, as I walked off trying to find my  room.
After 2 minutes I found my room.i layer down on my bed tired and gloomy...later, Robaire came into my room. And sat on my bed. Smiling at me. I sat down next to him and layer my head on his shoulder.  "I love you Robaire.." I said lovingly. He looked at me smirking.
    "I love you too baby..."he answered back, I blushed lightly, but enough to notice on my cheeks. I looked over at him and I noticed that he did too. He leaned over to me and kissed!
The small kissed trend into a makeout session instead!I started to let out small little moans into the kiss, Robaire started to fight for dominance with his tongue so it can enter my mouth,I lost and he started to exp,ire my mouth... but that ended quickly when Jesse.... entered the room...

TYANKS YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!!!!