PERFORMANCE❤

THE NIGHT OF THE CONCERT!
Readers pov:
I was getting dressed in my outfit which was a red skirt,with red converse,and a red Hoodia for the first performance.
   "You ready y/n?"Robaire asked me calmy. I nodded and we made our entrances.
"How are you guys today me and n/n will be singing a duo before the big group performance!and also this is dedicated to a special someone.." everyone ooooed in the audience and I was so confused. The music was starting and he started us off....
(PLAY THE SONG 365 DAYS BY VICTORIOUS! Robaire is Andre and your tori)

In the middle of the performance everyone took out their phones to record what happened. What happened was me and Robaire made big eye contact!

Somehow someone let mei-mei's connect to the big screen above us and cause us staring at eachother!!!!!!!

AT THE END OF THE PERFORMANCE:
READERS POV:
I walked to the lounge when I was on my break and saw a villa video posted 5 minutes ago! I looked at it and it was a video of me and Robaires performance! I ignored it and scrolled down more and edits and all sorts of stuff popped up quickley! I was freaking out!!!!
  "Whats happening! This can't be happening! MEI-MEI!!!" I yelled for her. She came in smiling and laughing. I realized at that moment that she posted it!
"Why would you do that! Now everyone's going to ship us!" I yelled at her more. "Look at the video y/n! Don't tell me its chemistry!"
I opened the video and looked closely and my eyes widened... mei-mei was right it is chemistry....

      The next day:
Readers pov:
     I was walking to class when I entered everyone was on their phones? I went over to Miriam and asked her whats going on.
  "Y/n it's the connection you had with Robaire last night! People are watching the videos over and over again!!!" My eyes widened. I couldn't belive this was happening!
Miriam was telling me how I got the jackpot and stuff like that.. but then, I thought about when Robaire said "this song is dedicated to someone special.." I thought for a minute and realized.... it was for me!!!!!!!