😍The people!😁

"What are you two doing!"Jesse yelled. Me and Robaire got up from the bed and we both looked in the opposite directions. Jesse started at us sighing, "OK lovebirds your off the hook for now! But right now we are in L.A!"Jesse cheered while running off. Bith me and Robaire laughed. I hugged him and he hugged me back tight and we grabbed our stuff and left the plane.
   "Yay where here!so excited to perform here!"I yelled,cheering to myself while holding Robaires hand.

TIMESKIP TO STUDIO:
READERS POV:
We got to the studio and settled down. It was way more fancy than the other studio! God l.a is the best!
   A couple minutes later, I got a phone call saying that we have a meet and greet to go to right NOW!! I yelled to the boys and we all got ready and met at the meet and greet!

a is the best!    A couple minutes later, I got a phone call saying that we have a meet and greet to go to right NOW!! I yelled to the boys and we all got ready and met at the meet and greet!

(WHAT YOU WERE WEARING!)

We all got into our seats and we saw fans screaming and trying to get pastiche security guards to come and surround us,and we saw them holding our pictures in their hands.
The security guards let them in organized and we all got to talk to them. Finally I saw mei-mei and friah!
   "Hey girl! How are you!"i said to mei-mei, hugging her tight. I got to talk to her the longest, but then... I saw a girl touching Robaire!! She all flirty with him and he caught me looking at them, the girl looked to at me giving me a nasty look! God such a brat!

TIMESKIP AFTER THE MERT AND GREET TO TH3 CONCERT:
READERS POV:
   I started to get ready with my makeup and outfit with my stylists! She picked out the cutest outfit ever!!!

 I saw a girl touching Robaire!! She all flirty with him and he caught me looking at them, the girl looked to at me giving me a nasty look! God such a brat!           TIMESKIP AFTER THE MERT AND GREET TO TH3 CONCERT: READERS POV:    I started to g...

(WHATYOU WERE WEARING!)

I got up and at the doorsae Roabire smirking at me... I wondered if he was gonna makeout with me again!
    "Hey baby...what are you wearing now...thats too revealing thats only supposed to be for me you know?.."Robaire said seductively. I chuckled,smiling at him too. I walked past him focused on the concert! I got into the cage and was brought up to the stage!I realized their were more people than before in the town and I was a little nervous but then I winked from. Inside the cage making it open,and the crowd went wild! Crying also from joy!
All of the other boys got up to thestage and made their "romantic"entrances! I started my own song with the boys getting ready behind me..

(YOUR TORI
PRETEND THE GIRLS ARE THE BOYS YOU CHOOSE WHICH ONES.)