The bullies

Readers pov:
Its another day at school,boring as always. But, on the other hand I have my best friends to help me. We got, Mei-mei, Miriam,and friah.
"Hey guys! Did you guys go to the 4-town performance I didn't get to go sadly.. Tell me all of the deats!" I asked my friends. Miriam told me about the new girl which I was proud of and mei-mei, well.. she was just obsessing over Robaire. We were walking to class when I saw three guys walk up to me. They surrounded me and my friends and called me names!
The next thing I knew I was on the floor beat up and weak...
"Guys what happened?..." I asked half asleep. I was in the nurses office! I looked around me and it turned out I had some cuts and scrapes. So I was kinda fine..

TIMESKIP AFTER SCHOOL:
Me and mei-mei where walking to the studio together, I had bandages all over my face. I loked like a softie with the one on my nose. We finally arrived and all of the boys looked at me worried like always.
  "What happened y/n! Are you ok?!" Jesse asked me, panicking.  "I'm fine Jesse just a little fight at school today.." I spit out, it did found worse when you said the word fight! I got my makeup on and my outfit too.
I had on a white crop-top on and white shoes with white sweatpants and a white hat on backwards.
  "OK I'm ready! Let's go!" I started to walk but then Robaire grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "Put on a coat, your showing too much skin." He told me calmy. I ignored him and walked outside to take photos for my insta.
After that I went to shop but with a mask on caus ei don't want a crowd looking at me. But then, at the shop I saw Miriam and friah outside stalking a boy... like usual! I made my way past but then someone recognized me by my hair and nails.  Kinda weird tho...

MIRIAMS POV:
  "What is that friah?" I asked her. She turned her head and widened her eyes saying it was n/n from 4-town! I started to scream when she suddenly ran out the store with a bag of snacks so we followed her!
  'Best day ever!now I can meet the real 4-town EEEEE!!!!!' I thought to myself. Me and friah came upon a studio, very fancy! We sneaked inside and saw MEI-MEI!!! And y/n!?
"Care to explain!" I yelled. Everyone froze. I was so passed off! I can't belive they would hide this from me! Y/n ran up to me and hugged me?
    "I'm so sorry! I was thinking you would use me and only want popularity and you would give away my identity and leave me!!!" Y/n cried out. She was so sad, I felt so bad for her....

READERS POV:
I hugged Miriam and said sorry. She forgave me and we all hanged out for the rest of the time. They promised to keep this a secret! I was so grateful to have friends like them!

TIMESKIP, NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL:
I entered the school and saw the bullies on their phones blushing real hard and drooling on the phone! EW!!!
I went up to them and looked at their phones and it was me! N/N!!!!??? They are obsessed with me! God!

AT THE STUDIO:
I started to rehearse my next performance for the next concert. I chose an old song I made and fixed it a up a bit. I started to cue my backup dancers and started the music.
But before you could play the music and start Robaire came up to and decided a duo of a new song he wrote, you agreed and set up for the big concert....