first | karasuno squad

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

___

1st

___

Volleyball Court

Sugawara yelled, "Kageyama! the ball!" and Kageyama reacted fast, leaping and spiking the ball through their opponent. After then, their opponent didn't have enough time to catch the ball and toss it back to them, so it fell to the ground.

The referee blows the whistle, signaling that the Karasuno squad has won the last score. All of the karasuno members exclaim with joy when they realize they have won the game.

Kageyama let out a sigh of relief and flashed a bright smile. Everyone rushes over to Kageyama and lifts him into the air.

Nishinoya Yuu, the libero, hailed him with, "You're such a terrific setter, Kags!" As a reaction, Kageyama grinned at him.

"We didn't think we'd win this game for the last time because our opponent is equally strong at playing and we almost lost to them," Hinata, the middle blocker, remarked, pouting and feeling sorry about what he felt earlier.

Sugawara Koshi, the vice-captain, sighed and comforted Hinata by patting his head. "It's alright hinata," sugawara said, "everyone of us thinks we'll lose this game and let them win, so you're not the only one who's thinking negatively."

Then Asahi Azumane, the team's ace, joined the chat, stating,

"Stop being sad, we're fine now. Kageyama did everything he could to help our team win, and now it's time to celebrate!" Asahi said, and all of the karasuno members agreed. They're still congratulating Kageyama and lifting him up in the air.

"I tried my hardest to make them happy, and I sincerely want to repay them for all of their kindness.. I'm not simply a volleyball player who sets the ball.. I can spike, middle block, and so on.."

───

While eating waffles, Ryunosuke Tanaka, the wing spiker/outside hitter, exclaimed, "That is so much fun!" Yamaguchi Tadashi, the middle blocker/pinch server, added, "Yes, it's enjoyable! Thanks to our setter!"

"Enough congratulations, people. one compliment is enough for me," Kageyama said as he stopped walking and signaled his companions to do the same.

"Nah, we'd love to applaud you; you tried your best to make us proud of you, Kags," said Daichi Sawamura, the captain/wing spiker/opposite hitter.

Chikara Ennoshita, the wing spiker/outside hitter, urged, "Do it again so we can win the game next time."

"If you don't want to hear our congratulations, just close your ears," Kei Tsukishima, the middle blocker, replied coldly. "Stop being salty, Tsukki!"

Yamaguchi exclaimed, "Watch your words!" Daichi added, while the rest of the group just laughed.

"Anyhow, has anyone seen Kiyoko?" Tanaka inquired. Nishinoya began simping again, "Kiyoko-san!" Sugawara sighed and grabbed the heads of Tanaka and Nishinoya, the two simps.

Sugawara confronted the two, saying, "I assume kiyoko is busy conversing with Takeda-san." Tsukishima teased Tanaka, "Oh man, you don't have any chance to visit your girl, Bald person."

"What did you just say to me? Bald?! Who's bald, you salty dinosaur?" Tanaka said, irritated by Tsukishima's behavior.

"You. No one else is bald here, therefore it's you," Tsukishima said, continuing to tease him. "Stop it, Tsukki!" Yamaguchi exclaimed, attempting to dissuade Tsukishima from causing trouble and causing conflicts.

"Bald? Yes, your bald Tanaka-kun!" Hinata continued, further aggravating Tanaka. Daichi grimaced and walked over to Tanaka, attempting to calm him down.

Daichi approached Tanaka, saying, "Just accept the truth that you are bald." Tanaka has no choice but to sigh and accept the situation, as he does not want to start a quarrel.

Tanaka apologizes, "Alright, I'm sorry." Sugawara patted his head and grinned. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, Kageyama notices and sees Kiyoko walking through the school locker room. Kageyama said, "Senpai, there's Kiyoko-san!"

Tanaka and the other lads all turned their heads to where Kageyama's finger was pointing.

Hinata remarked, "Oh there's Kiyoko-san! Go ahead and approach her!" Tanaka grinned and hugged kageyama.

"Thanks Kags, you're always the best!" Tanaka exclaimed. Kageyama nodded and replied, "Anytime, you're always welcome."

"Alright, I've got to go now; I'll see you guys later!" Tanaka says goodbye to the boys before sprinting to catch up with Kiyoko Shimizu, his crush.

Nishinoya wanted to leave aswell when Tanaka left, but Sugawara stopped him. Sugawara urged, "Leave the two lovebirds alone," and the rest of the boys agreed.

Then Nishinoya sighed and nodded. "Why doesn't Tanaka just confess already?" Nishinoya inquired, eliciting a sigh from the boys. Asahi responded, "Confessing is not simple, Noya."

"It takes time; if Tanaka likes Kiyoko, he'll have to wait for her to develop affections for him; we'll support Tanaka in whatever he decides."

"Tanaka can't confess yet because he'll be wounded, and Kiyoko isn't the kind of girl who likes a person back lightly," Daichi remarked after Asahi finished his speech.

Nishinoya nodded and smiled as he realized what had happened. "I'll assist Tanaka-kun!" exclaimed the lads, patting Nishinoya on the head.

"All right, enough chit-chat; Yamaguchi and I are heading to Coach Ukai's business; who's coming with us?" Tsukishima inquired.

Except for Nishinoya and Kageyama, Hinata, Daichi, Sugawara, and Asahi raise their hands. "Oi kageyama, why aren't you raising your hand? and you, nishinoya?" Hinata inquired, and Nishinoya smiled back.

"I have to go check on Tanaka-kun! We'll follow later!" Nishinoya said. Hinata nodded. Hinata asked, "How about you, Kageyama?" Kageyama responded.

"I'll be going to the library; I'd want to read some books," Kageyama said. The lads were surprised because this was the first time he had turned down their offer.

Sugawara inquired. "Really? You enjoy reading books?" "Since when have you enjoyed reading books?"

"It's nothing," Kageyama replied to Sugawara with a smile and a shake of his head, "I'll just follow later once I finish reading."

The trio of sugawara, daichi, and asahi agreed with Kageyama's stance and also supported nishinoya. "Okay, it's all set! we'll depart right now, see you two later!"

"Goodbye!!" Hinata said, waving his hands, and the other boys followed suit. Kageyama sighed and turned his gaze to Nishinoya. Kageyama remarked, "I'll start going now, Noya."

Nishinoya nodded and shifted his focus to Kageyama. "All right, I'll get going now!" Nishinoya stated. "Just text me when you're done reading so we can go to Coach Ukai's shop with Tanaka senpai!"

After that, Kageyama agreed to his proposal. "All right, Bye!"

Kageyama and Nishinoya both wave their hands before leaving him alone in the room. Kageyama then sighed and began to consider the girl he had been admiring in the library.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────