tenth | encounter

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

encounter

verb: unexpectedly experience or be faced with ( something difficult or hostile)

noun: an unexpected or casual meeting with someone or something.

____

"How did you know me?" Kageyama asked and everything started to quarrel.

___

10th

___

The atmosphere became furious and the cold breeze of wind blows. Y/n was suprised to see him and recalls what had happened earlier at the restaurant.

She felt embarrassed so she's scared and don't know how to face him. But as long as she look at him, everything feels strange. She feels that he's her past friend.

She even asked his name and it was the same with her past friend. She feels that it's definitely him but his appearance is not recognizable.

Meanwhile on the other hand, From the intense feeling between the two, Kageyama stood up from the bench where he was sitting beside Y/n.

Y/n flinch as Kageyama stood up, He put his hands inside his pocket before walking towards Terushima. Terushima gave him a teasing look on his face to make him irritated.

Finally, Kageyama is now standing infront of him and they're faces we're so close to each other also they're giving each other a cold glare look.

Y/n just sat there frozen in her spot, staring at the two who is being chaotic. She sighs and facepalm herself. She thinks that they'll fight each other so she needs to think of an idea to stop them.

"What should i do.." she mumbled to herself as she fidgets her fingers. She tries to make up an idea but her brain is not processing.

Back to the two, Terushima break the silence as he chuckled and lean closer to Kageyama's face.

"How about you, do you know who i am?" He asked and Kageyama replied "Oh."

It made Terushima curious so he moved back a little then answered, "Sure then say my name if you know who i am."

"Terushima Yuuji." Kageyama replied immediately which made Terushima shocked and confused how did he still remember his name after a lot of years being separated with each other?

"Eh?" Y/n was stunned to speak after hearing that Kageyama also knows this mysterious guy named Terushima.

Y/n can't take it anymore so she stood up and went to the both of them.

Still, Terushima was shocked. Kageyama just stood there with a blank expression written on his face and continue staring at Terushima.

"You..--" Terushima didn't get the chance to finish his words when Y/n interrupted.