fourteenth | i love you

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

__

14th

__

「1st-year classroom 」

"Kageyama!!" The short orange-haired guy Hinata yelled as he calls out to Kageyama. Kageyama seem unbothered and didn't hear Hinata because he was wearing headphones that's why Hinata sighed and enter the classroom. Gladly, there was no teacher involved so he was good to go.

Hinata take a couple of steps until he arrived at Kageyama's desk. He already stood up in front of him but still, Kageyama didn't notice his presence.

Kageyama was listening to music while reading a book. Hinata then rolled his eyes and slammed his two palms on his desk.

From that action, All the students went silent and Kageyama finally noticed him. He took off his headphones and was shocked to see Hinata so he speaks,

"Oh Hinata?" He asked and Hinata is glaring at him. "How rude of you. you didn't even notice my presence." Hinata said and Kageyama chuckles.

"How would I notice you, I'm wearing headphones. Why you didn't just pat me on the shoulders?" He said which made Hinata scoff and reply,

"Even if I do that, you still won't notice me, you idiot." Kageyama then laughed at him.

"So, what brings you here?" Kageyama asked, Hinata then clear his throat and stood up straight.

"Coach Ukai wants us to go to the gym. He needs to discuss something important." He said while Kageyama slowly nods. "Oh sure. What time? Right now?"

As he asked that, the bell rang. It means school is over. "Oh, good timing! It's already 5 o'clock, let's go Kageyama!" Hinata said as he smiles.

Kageyama also smiles and nodded at him. After that, Kageyama starts packing his stuff inside his bag.

He wore his bag, He put his headphones around his neck and holds the book he was reading. He wants to give it to Y/n that's why he read it first and the story is good, she will surely like it.

Kageyama stood up from his seat, Hinata starts walking as well as him but something made him stop.

He noticed Y/n walking in the hallway. She's walking at a speed, she seems like in a rush. He looks at the book and holds it so tight. He then grabbed Hinata's shoulders which made him stop too.

"What-?" Hinata asked and Kageyama smiled at him giving him creepy vibes. "Why the heck are you smiling? It's creepy."

He said and Kageyama speaks, "Go ahead first, I still need to return this book to the library." With that Hinata gave him a confused look.

"You know, You can return it after the discussion," Hinata stated but Kageyama shooks his head.

"Just go, I will follow after you." He gave Hinata puppy eyes, Hinata don't have any choice so he sighs and let him go.