eleventh | the truth revealed

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

___

11th

___

"Tell me honestly, Teru. Do you know Y/n? Do you have connection with her?" Kageyama asked which made Terushima nervous.

"W-What kind of question is that?" He replied but Kageyama just stared at him with his cold eyes.

Kageyama then replied, "Well.. Earlier we're talking about her past. She told me everything also the name of her past friends and I just realized now.. "

"I just realized now that she mentioned your name. " From that, Terushima's eyes widen and chuckled nervously.

"Maybe she's just mistaken.." When he said that Kageyama shook his head.

"It's definitely same with your name, Terushima Yuuji." Kageyama tells the truth that made Terushima even nervous.

___

Well, their friendship start here. Terushima is second year in Karasuno and Kageyama is first year so they're not classmates.

But, they became friends because of volleyball. Luckily the two of them has a same taste that made their friendship grew stronger and made a lot of memories.

Terushima is studying at Karasuno for 7 years and he left then transfer to Johzenji High.

He's now in 10th grade same level with Y/n.
Terushima is second year high school while Kageyama is first year.

Back then, on school break they always have a match together. They have good memories but everything crashed after he left.

At 6th grade, This is the time when Terushima met Y/n because of Mitsuki. After that, they start to be closed and comfortable with each other and finally became friends.

That time, Terushima is friends with Kageyama but he never introduced Y/n to him because he's afraid that Kageyama might fall for her and they became a rival.

Even if Terushima has a arrogant and stubborn personality. He cares for others and he love his friends. They trust them forever.

That's why Terushima kept his friendship with Y/n from Kageyama. He's afraid of what will happen.

____

Terushima chuckled and replied, "I don't even know what you're saying." From that answer, it still didn't made Kageyama believe.

He feels that Terushima is hiding something. He's not mad at his friend, He just want to know the truth so he won't jump into conclusions.

"I don't want to jump into conclusions so just tell me the truth." He said but Terushima kept denying it.