seventh | reunited

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

reunited

verb: come together or cause to come together again after a period of separation or disunity.

____

7th

____

Terushima's POV
Flashback

( 7th Grade )

"Hey." I went towards Y/n's desk and approached her. "Hm?" Y/n stopped reading as she saw me.

I took a chair from the other side of the desk and sit infront of her. I smiled and looked at her book.

"What do you want, Teru?" She asked, I turn my gaze at her and shook my head that made her confused.

"Well.. Mitsuki, Aoi and Nijiro are busy and we're the one left in here so i decided to go check what you're doing.." I said and Y/n giggles.

I stopped, and looked at her as she giggles. I suddenly felt my heart skipped a beat as I stare at her deeply.. her smile is gorgeous..

Suddenly, the bell rang that means school is over and finally the three of them Mitsuki, Aoi and Nijiro went back after doing the tasks that the teacher gave them.

"There you are! Gladly you two haven't leave yet." Nijiro said as Aoi agreed. Then, Mitsuki smiled and went towards them.

"What you two doing, hm?" She asked and smirked that made me shocked and looked away. Y/n laughs and replied, "Oh, we're just talking about this book." She said and Mitsuki nodded.

"All right, we're leaving first." Aoi said as the three of them starts taking their bags. I stood up and stopped them.

"H-How about us? We're also coming-" My words cut off when Nijiro shut me up by saying, "Nah, take her home and spend your time alone together."

Aoi and Mitsuki giggled after that, I'm confused as I didn't spoke after that. "All right, we're leaving Y/n- chan, Teru-kun take care of our angel!" Nijiro teased me and the three of them left.

I sighed, I then run and catch up on them.

___

Hallway

I finally arrived at the hallway then saw Mitsuki the only one left. She's taking her shoes from her locker. I sighed in relief and went towards her.