characters introduction

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Y/n L/n the female lead in the story. She's 16, a second year student in Karasuno High. She is calm, nice and enjoys reading, also she work's at the library as a librarian. She was an introvert person and has trouble making friends. In the past she met this group of friends that changed her lonely life. She experienced to be bullied by her classmates before that's why she became lonely and left out. She has a alexithymia disorder, she has difficulty identifying and expressing emotions. That's why she was hurt and the past affects her mental health.

⑆ But after 4 years of suffering, she feels better and met this guy who gave her happiness. She thought she won't make any friends when she entered 10th grade, but she was wrong. It was unexpected to happen. She is grateful to meet this person who altered her life.

Kageyama Tobio the male lead in the story. He's 15, a first year student in Karasuno High. He appears to be a distant, gloomy, conceited, and obviously short-tempered person. He is a part of the volleyball club and serves the team as a starting setter. Kageyama was cold and only cared about himself, he also has a sad past. People sees him for being not matured because he only cared for hiself. Then, he met this girl. By meeting her was fate made by God.

⑆ That's when he realized and started to change. He learned to be matured, kind but not too much and shows cares for others. Y/n was his happiness and he always spends his time with her. She's the one who changed him. He had fallen in love with her but it turns out to be complicated.

Terushima Yuuji the second male lead in the story. He's 16, a second year student in Johzenji High. He used to have a strong and haughty attitude, but after a lot of problems he faced, he has learned to be more mature. He is also a part of the boys volleyball club, playing as the wing spiker and the team captain. He is Kageyama's friend also Y/n's friend in 6th grade. Him and Kageyama became friends because they have the same taste in sports, playing volleyball.

⑆ Their friendship starts when Kageyama was in 3rd grade and Terushima in 4th grade. Terushima was an old student in Karasuno before and he transferred to Johzenji High, he left after he finished 8th grade, when he left he started to change and forgets the memories he made at Karasuno High also he forgets about the two important person in his life. He's first love was Y/n until now but he never confessed and he's afraid of commitment.

Mitsuki Mishibara is the second female lead in the story. She's 16, a second year student in Hibiya High. She appears to be kind-hearted, always cares for others and intelligent. She was an old student in Karasuno then she left after she finished grade 8th and transfer to Hibiya High. She's a 10th grade student. She's friends with Y/n and Terushima before but everything changed and their friendship broke.

⑆ Mitsuki has a circle of friends, they are Terushima, Aoi and Nijiro. Before they met Y/n in 6th grade, Mitsuki already liked Terushima but she didn't tell her feelings to him. She just admire him from afar until she's tired and ready to give up and she did the right thing, It turned out that Terushima was in love with Y/n and not with her.