ninth | rival

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

rival

noun: a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity.

verb: be or seem to be equal or comparable to.

____

9th

____

Sushi Katsura Restaurant

Y/n and Kageyama are done eating. The food was delicious! It really made their tummy full and also it's already evening, they need to head home.

"The food was really amazing!" Y/n said that made Kageyama happy. He nods in agreement.

"I told you, my grandfather is expert at cooking. Who wouldn't love his food. See this ton of customers?" He said and she laughed.

Then, Y/n suddenly noticed that it was dark already. She grab her phone and saw it was 7:00 in the evening. She's kinda late, her mom is probably worrying and waiting for her to return home.

"It's 7:00 already.. I need to go now! Mom is already waiting for me, she's probably worried.. "

She said, Kageyama was concerned so he smiles and nodded.

"Sure, I'll take you home." He said without hesitating. Y/n blushed a bit and smiled..

"Oh by the way, let me give you a special dish so your parents can eat and taste it too."

He added, he took his bag and went inside since they we're eating outside because of the capacity of the customers eating inside.

Y/n smiles, she then took her bag too and followed him inside.

___

"Grandpa!" Kageyama yelled as he walk inside, he saw his grandfather and run over him to give him a warm hug.

"You need to rest now, grandpa. Uncle and the waiters can handle this." He said, worrying about his lovely grandfather.

His grandfather chuckles and pats Kageyama's back.

"I'm alright, Tobio. Your uncle is always here to help me so no worries." Kageyama nods, he can't resist his grandfather because he never do what he says.

He always follow what he wants that's why Kageyama doesn't have a choice.

"Right grandpa can I have your special food? I'll give it to my friend." Kageyama shyly said as his grandpa furrowed his eyebrows while his uncle is smirking.

"Friend? Who's your friend?" As his grandpa asked him that, his uncle pointed at Y/n who is standing there looking around.

"Oh, it's a girl so that means.. She's your girlfriend?!" His grandpa accidentally shouted that made Kageyama jumped in shock and the whole atmosphere became silent.