twelveth | the plan

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

___

12th

___

Johzenji High

Classroom B-1

"Good morning, Terushima-kun!" A girl from the other classroom greeted Terushima. He smiled and just nod as a response.

He finally arrived in front of his classroom so he went inside. As he went inside his friends are already waiting for him.

There's Kazuma who's sitting on his desk. Rintarō sitting on the edge of the window while looking at the view outside. And Takeharu is there sitting on his desk while aggresively playing his nintendo.

"Yo, Yuuji." Kazuma the first one to greet Terushima. Terushima just nod as an answer. Second to notice Terushima was Rintarō. He smiled and greeted him too but Terushima did the same thing also.

Meanwhile Takeharu didn't give a care and just continue playing. Terushima put his bag down and sat down his chair. He seemed to be pissed and mad this early morning.

"Hey, hey Yuuji what's the matter? You seem pissed?" Kazuma asked as Terushima rolled his eyes and sighs.

"I was supposed to be still asleep this time if my mom didn't just wake me up and poured the whole cold bucket of water into me!" He said and kicked Takeharu's desk.

Kazuma and Rintarō starts laughing instead of comforting their friend which made Terushima more pissed off.

"Poor you! Why? Did you stay late last night? What you we're doing huh? Reading some spicy magazines?" Kazuma smirks as Rintarō did the same.

"Just shut the hell up! Why would I read those lewd stuffs, I'm not like you!" He replied and Kazuma rolled his eyes at him.

"So what's the reason?" Rintarō asked. Terushima then pushed Kazuma off of his desk as he put his head down trying to sleep.

"That's rude of you, man! How dare you push me." Kazuma said as he sighs and lean against the wall.

"I'm over thinking." Terushima replied that made the two of them surprised.

"Overthinking? Are you crazy?" From that, the two of them began laughing again but Terushima was serious.

"I'm serious. I won't overthink if it wasn't serious." He said with a little concern from his tone of voice.

Kazuma and Rintarō sighs and they knew who is the person behind this.

"Are you still thinking of Y/n?" Rintarō asked and Terushima nodded.

"It's been years though, have you finally met each other?" Rintarō added and Terushima once again nod.

"It's probably right for him to overthink since he still has feelings for her though." Kazuma stated and Rintarō agree with him.