eight | back in 3 years ago

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

_____

8th

_____

3 years ago

( 8th Grade )

Karasuno High-School

"Woah, it's been a year since the five of us been friends!" Nijiro announce as Aoi, Mitsuki and Y/n claps their hands while Terushima just stood there, leaning his back against the blackboard smirking.

"Why don't we celebrate our friendship after school?" Aoi added, Nijiro and Mitsuki agreed.

"Yeah sure let's celebrate!" Nijiro replied and did a high five with Aoi. "How about you Y/n and Teru?" Mitsuki asked.

"Of course, I would love to!" Y/n replied as all of them cheered up and screamed in happiness.

"All of you, shut your mouths!" Terushima was irritated because of their loud voices especially Nijiro. Mitsuki laughed and flicked Terushima's forehead.

"Stop it, It hurts!" And the two of them began bickering. Y/n noticed them, she felt kinda jealous so she just smiled awkwardly.

__

After school

School is now over. The five of them are happy and they will celebrate they're friendship.

"All right, let's go Aoi!" Nijiro said and grab Aoi's hands that made her blushed. Y/n noticed it so she start teasing them.

"Nijiro-kun likes Aoi-chan?" Y/n smirks. When Nijiro heard it, He blushed and immediately let go of Aoi's hands.

"I-I don't..." He looked away, embarrassed. Aoi didn't cared and hold his hands instead that made Y/n, Mitsuki and Terushima shocked.

"Oh, is not like you Aoi." Mitsuki said. Aoi giggled and grab Nijiro. "We're leaving first, see you at the restaurant!" She waved her hands and the both of them left.

"Those two love birds.." Terushima sighed, He grabbed his bag and took Y/n's wrist.

"Eh? Teru-" Y/n was about to go to Mitsuki so they can walk together but Terushima got her first. Mitsuki noticed that.

"Come on, I know you want to walk with Mitsuki. Just walk with me." He said, him and Y/n walk away then left.

Smile was plastered in Y/n's face. Mitsuki watched them until they're gone. She just smiled and just accept the fact that Terushima was in love with Y/n and not with her.