sixth | it's him, from the past

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

____

6th

___

"Can we be friends?"

Y/n gazed at Kageyama with a shocked expression on her face when he asked her that question. Kageyama glanced aside as his cheeks began to blush after asking that and seeing her response. He felt embarrassed and ashamed.

"You know.. just forget what i've said.." Kageyama retracted his statement as the situation grew unpleasant and the room fell silent. She also remained silent and didn't respond to him about it.

Upon realizing what he had said, Y/n formed a smile on her lovely lips and nodded in his direction. Although she is aware of what occurred in her past, she responds to him with a smile and says, "Of course, I'd love to!" She remained eager to meet new people.

Kageyama sputtered and gave her a startled look. She's shy and finds it challenging to establish friends, so Kageyama gulped and questioned whether she was serious. But when Y/n responded positively, Kageyama was relieved and delighted.

"Thank you. In any case, Do you want to hang out? I mean go out and eat some foods?" Kageyama asked. Y/n consider it first before agreeing with him.

He smiled and the two of them stood up ready to leave the classroom. Well, the school is over but some students stayed and spend time playing sports.

_

Sushi Katsura Restaurant

"Uh.. we arrived.. This is the only restaurant and it's not that expensive.. Budget saver!" Kageyama said and Y/n giggled.

"It's fine though. I love eating sushi so it's no problem." She replied and he looked at her. He smiled and nodded. "Oh, i forgot to tell you. My grandpa owns this restaurant so it depends if the food is free or we still have to pay."

"Oh, grandpa? Woah amazing!" She said and compliments Kageyama's grandpa. "Oh it is? Well thanks.. Anyways let's go! You must be hungry." Kageyama said as they went inside.

_

Both of them were astonished to find a large group of people dining as the two of them entered. Y/n was in awe and said, "So many people.. your grandpa is truly amazing.."

Kageyama screamed, startling Y/n, "This is hard.. It's hard to find a vacant seat!" Then a man who knew Kageyama came and approached the two of them.

The man approached Kageyama, glad to see him, saying, "Oh Tobio! You visited again!" Kageyama abruptly puts his plans to find a seat on hold and is startled to meet his uncle.

After an absence of a year due to the death of his wife, Kageyama was glad to see his uncle again.

As kageyama laughed, his uncle said, "Of course! I've finally moved on after a year, but your grandpa has no assistant here so I returned back and help him. furthermore, you can't visit here because of your school, am I right?"

His uncle stroked him on the head and smiled, while Y/n grinned at them in a cute way. Then, all of a sudden, Kageyama's uncle noticed Y/n and walked over to talk to her.

"Eh, Tobio, who is this lovely woman next to you?" Kageyama stopped and turned to look behind him to see Y/n as his uncle questioned. He then grinned and explained it to his uncle as Y/n froze and became anxious.

He was about to say, "Uncle, this is Y/n my friend," but his uncle interrupted him and said,

"Oh my, Tobio, you're extremely skilled at seducing gorgeous women. Is she your girlfriend?"

Y/n and Kageyama's jaws fell as they exchanged glances and felt humiliated.

"So, what is your name? Your grandpa would be glad for you!" Kageyama sighed and told his uncle the truth, his uncle's comments were cut off.

Kageyama clarified, "Uncle, She is not my girlfriend. We're just friends okay?" After hearing that, His uncle pouted.

"Oh my, i thought you two are dating. You two are perfect for each other." His uncle smiles, Y/n laughs and Kageyama face palm himself.

"All right, You two can seat outside 'cus a lot of people are dining in and there's no space here inside for the both of you."

Kageyama's uncle said then Y/n and Kageyama nodded. Kageyama bowed at his uncle and thanked him.

"Terushima! Come over here!" His uncle suddenly called someone. After that, the person he called showed up and bowed at kageyama's uncle.

"Show them their table outside and get their orders." The guy named Terushima nodded and lead the way.

"Thanks unlce." Kageyama once again thanked his uncle, For Y/n she bowed and smiled then follow kageyama.

But soon, Y/n stopped walking when she realized something. A familiar name she just heard..

"Teru..shima..?" Y/n mumbled and tries to process everything.. seems like she know that name but she can't remember.

Then, Kageyama stops and look behind him and saw Y/n standing there spacing out. Kageyama sighs and yelled her name.

"Y/n! Over here!" As Kageyama yelled, Y/n went back to her sense. She slaps herself and run towards Kageyama.

"Are you okay?" He asked and Y/n chuckle nervously nodding.

__

"Okay, Sir and Ma'am here's the menu. You can choose there." Terushima said and gave the menu to Kageyama.

"Thanks. Right, Y/n what do you want?" As Kageyama mentioned her name, Terushima suddenly felt something. The name was familiar to him, He looked at Y/n but he can't remember her face..

"Oh, I want this. How about you?" Y/n and Kageyama kept talking and chooses their order while Terushima just stood there trying to remember everything.

"Well.. this one would be great I guess?.." Y/n replied, Kageyama looked at the food and starts laughing that made her laugh too.

"It looks weird! Choose more." Y/n nodded and keep smiling. That's when Terushima felt something weird..

Flashback

__

( 6th Grade )

"Hey." Terushima went towards Y/n's desk and approached her. "Hm?" Y/n stopped reading and saw her best-friend, Terushima.

Terushima took a chair from the other side and sit infront of her. He smiles and look at her book.

"What do you want, Teru?" Y/n asked and Terushima shooked his head that made her more confused.

"Well.. Mitsuki, Aoi and Nijiro are busy and we're the one left in here so i decided to go to you and check what you're doing.." He said and Y/n giggles.

Terushima stopped and looked at her as she giggles, He suddenly felt his heart skipped a beat when she was giggling.. Her smile is gorgeous..

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────