His Wifi- 1

"These memories of you don't feel like home anymore"

——
Playlist- (they are not ordered to chapters)

Easy on me- Adele
Someone you loved- Lewis Capaldi
Changes- XXXTENTACION
All of me- John Legend
A thousand years- Christina Perri
It'll be okay- Shawn Mendes
Before you go- Lewis Capaldi
Say you won't let go- James Arthur
Arcade- Duncan Laurence
You are the reason- Calum Scott
Faded-Alan Walker
Lose you to love me- Selena Gomez
Just the way you are- Bruno Mars
Say something- Christina Aguilera
It's you- Ali Gatie
Love is gone- SLANDER
Let me down slowly- Alec Benjamin
Love me like you do- Ellie Goulding

——

I had been so sure what I wanted in life...more like who I wanted in life. But never once did I think of the pros and cons, surely his good looks, and his admiring intelligence, and love for his loved ones were pros but his lack of knowledge for love was a huge con.

I had decided that love comes in a hard way, it's never easy. It breaks you and then it makes you, it will keep repeating the process until you decide if you want let the person continue to break you beyond repair or leave him to allow you to repair yourself.

Four months had gone by since my decision at the hospital to leave Ace and move in with my parents, it was hard to be surrounded by them all the time. For over a year I had become accustomed to living alone and six months since I had lived with Ace even than it had been just the two of us and now I lived in my parents house where a moment of peace did not exist.

The fair of nearly losing me had shaken my parents, I was being spoon fed and pampered since my arrival. But I had began to find happiness in silence and isolating myself from everyone, whether it be sitting on the floor whilst leaning against my bed or whether it be sitting in the garden it was better than having a continuous conversation, forcing you to answer when all you wanted to do was hide and cry.

Whereas, Ace the Greek God himself had busied himself into work. When he was free he would make excuses to come over, but I knew from the stares he would give me all day the real reason for him coming over.

He was Ace Reid after all and giving up was not in his dictionary.

"It's time to take your medication, so switch off your laptop and come spend some time with your one and only sister." I shut my laptop before twirling around to face her, she had worn a formal dress which seemed that she had just arrived from a business meeting.

"Those medicine taste like poo." I groaned watching as she rolled her eyes at me.
"How would you know it taste like poo unless you have tried it yourself." I glared at her whilst she smirked, she handed me my medication and stood staring at me whilst I took it and gulped down the water from the glass.

"Yuck, this is horrible than Ace's burnt pasta." I froze as I realised what I had just said, it had been hard to move on from the man you love from the moment you hit puberty. But I had accepted that not all love story had to end in the two individuals to be together, maybe they were meant to be in love but not together.

"You know he messages me every day, he makes sure you have taken your medication, eaten your food and heck even if you have slept. It's beginning to annoy me I feel like I am a nurse or a day care worker looking after a grown women." I chuckled at her words, my heart warming hearing her mention Ace but I quickly shook my head and told myself to get over Ace.

"He will stop eventually, he just needs to learn to give up." I said to which Callie frowned, she crouched down and took my hands into hers.
"He loves you, not everyone is lucky to find love." I could see the pain in her eyes, she was longing for love. The man who she had grew to love realised that it was not her who he loved and the man mother had found to be her suitable match turned out to be the man who was hell bent on kill her and ruining Ace.

"Please Callie, I have convinced myself after so many months that me and Ace were just not meant to be. He taught me love, but love is not everything, understanding and affection is important in a relationship. We both are too young." I said to which Callie sighed but nodded her head not pushing me any more, she stood up and pecked my forehead.

"I partly feel as if I was the main reason to why you left, if I had not approached Ace regarding my issue he would never had been involved. Ace was just looking out for me, it did not mean he did not worry or care about you." She said turning around and walking out of my bedroom door, I sighed closing my eyes and leaning back against my chair.

I waited each day for the news to come that Ruby had been arrested, but each day disappointed me. I felt the need to give justice to my baby, who she had so ruthlessly taken from me for her obsession for Ace.

I could not lose anymore than I had already had, I would not be able to survive. No matter how much it pained me, staying away from Ace was beneficial and needed to keep myself and my family safe. I could not shake away the thought that another obsessed lover would appear and try to kill someone I love just to be with him.

I had already lost my baby.