His wifi- 18

"Any home can be a castle when the king and queen are in love"

——

The final book coming to an end, I would like to thank my regular readers who have always supported me do not think I do not see and I love you so much. Also all the new readers much love too you. Two more chapters to go.

Don't forget to vote and comment

COY LOVE WILL BE OUT AS SOON AS THID BOOK IS OVER SO HEAD OVER THERE ONCE CHAPTER 20 IS OVER

——

I stood up in respect, watching as the man wearing a white wig and black and red gown arrive. This was the day we had all be waiting for, the day when both Steven and Ruby would be trialed and sentenced.

"You May all settle down." He spoke into the mic, we all listened silently sitting down. The courtroom was a little bigger than an average room, it held the two wooden box in the front where the criminals would stand when asked questioned but today they sat beside there lawyers.

Behind the wooden barrier were several rows of wooden chair where people who wanted to listen and watch could arrive. Ace sat beside me, our fingers intertwined together as we looked ahead.

"You May proceed the hearing." The judge said once again, a pen in his hand as he awaited for the Stephan and Ruby's lawyer to come forward.
"I have come forward to ask that the sentence of Ruby and Stephan to be reduced. They both are young and made rational decision." The lawyer spoke, I frowned witnessing him trying to defend two criminals. Our lawyer stood up objecting the other lawyer.

"My lord, in the eyes of the law anyone over the age of eighteen is looked upon as an adult. Mr Rocks your clients are over the age of Eighteen, Me Stephan has his own business and Miss Ruby has worked and lives on her own." Our lawyer said to which the judge agreed, overruling Mr Rocks request.

"Mr Summers you may continue." The judge said to which our lawyer Mr summers nodded his head and stepped forward.
"My lord, I would like to bring forward Ruby May to the box?" Mr Summer asked to which the judge agreed to and we watched as Ruby stepped in to the box in front of Mr summer.

"My name is Ruby May, what ever I say will be the truth and only truth." She said aloud, placing her hands on the holy bible which was covered in a red silk cloth.
"You accept that you had malicious intention for Mrs Reid?" Mr Summer asked, to which Ruby raised her eyes before looking towards me and then Ace.

"I have always loved Ace, she came in the way of what I wanted so I decided to scare her away to which she did not listen to so I had to act physically." She spoke honestly, possibly already knowing that what ever she says would not help her as we had evidence to her crimes.

"My Lord, Miss May, as accepted that she came with clear intentions to harm Mrs Reid over her obsession towards Mr Reid." Mr summer spoke, before turning towards our table and picking up a folder and turning and approaching the judge.

"Here are the messages exchanged between Mrs Reid and Miss May, you can see how threatening and dangerous Miss May sounds." The judge looked at the the folder before writing something done, Mr summer continued his journey towards Ruby who looked anywhere but at him.

"Do you feel the slightest bit of guilt for what you have done, attempting to murder Mr and Mrs Reid's family, Attempting to murdering Mrs Reid and in the process murdering their unborn child." My eyes teared up at the mention of how much she had tried to harm my family, my heart squeezed at the mention of my unborn child. But the gentle squeeze from Ace made me let out a breath.

"I-I-"Ruby was lost of words probably debating whether to speak the truth or not, her eyes fell on Mr Rocks who sat frozen as all eyes were on him.
"You do not need to look around, Miss May I am asking you a question, do you feel guilty for what you have done?" Mr Summer asked again, but this time his voice had raised a bit. Ruby seemed nervous and fidgety.

"My lord, Mr Summer is making my client feel uneasy." Mr Rock spoke out aloud, catching everyone's attention.
"Overruled." The judge spoke aloud, Making Mr Rocks face turn red in embarrassment before he walked back and settled down.

"Answer me, Miss May?" Mr Summer continued, her grip on the wooden box tightened.
"NO. She came in my way, they all came in my way. Ace I love you, I love you so much." She yelled out towards Ace who's eyes were emotionless as his jaws were clenched in anger.

"My lord, you have heard it from her mouth she is brutal, unforgiving and cruel. She is unapologetic for her deeds that she has committed, I have footage of her entering the Reid Mansion, also the footage of when Mrs Reid was pushed down the stairs by Miss May and the Airport CCTV, which shows Miss May sneaking into the jet and trying to terrorise their family by bombing them." Mr Summer spoke as he handed the evidence to the judge who inspected the evidence deeply.

"Is there anything more for Miss May or shall we proceed with Mr Kelly?" The judge asked to which Mr Summer stated that was all for Miss May. Mr Rocks came forward and asked if Ace could come into the witness box to which he was granted, I stiffened as Ace stood up he gave me reassuring nod before releasing my hand and walking into the wooden box.

"Mr Ace Reid, you were there when my client Me Stephan Kelly was arrested. I would like to ask why did you not authorise to the police before which would be when the accident took place regarding Mr Kelly?" Mr Rock asked, Ace held no emotion and looked Me Rock in the eyes.

"I'm sorry I'm late." Callie whispered as she settled down beside me, I wrapped my hands with hers giving myself a little comfort as I looked towards Ace awaiting for him to speak.