His Wifi- 20

"Always wear your invisible crown"

——

Writing this book has been intense even more hard that writing the previous two books. This book involves less sex but very descriptive, it involved crime and love and I hope you all enjoyed it.

Don't forget to vote and comment

——

Exiting the court hall, Ace's arm wrapped protectively around me as my head laid on his chest allowing him to lead me towards our car. Waving Callie goodbye, we got inside the our car and Ace ordered the driver to take us home.

"Thank you for keeping your promise." I whispered, looking into his eyes. He narrowed his eyes before he realised what I was talking about and he smiled pecking my forehead lovingly, he had promised me Ruby would be punished and now she was behind bars.

"You do not need to thank me, góissa. I did this for us, it makes my heart feel relaxed knowing culprit behind our pain is now serving her punishment." He answered back and I nodded my head in agreement, snuggling my head back into his chest whilst his arms laid wrapped around me protectively.

"I agree." I whispered, closing my eyes listening to his heart beat and it bested in a rhythm.
"I have a surprise for you when we get home." He whispered into my ears, I sat up once again with narrowed eyebrows as I looked at him.
"I do not like surprises, tell me Ace what is it?" I asked like a little stubborn child who wanted to know everything, he chuckled at my reaction but shook his head.

"We are nearly home you can see it then." I slumped back against my seat, giving up. I knew he would not tell me, I had a small pout on my lips as I looked ahead and prayed the house came quickly.

The drive to our home seemed closer than it actually was, when I got out of the car I tried to hurry my way inside but Ace grabbed ahold of my wrist pulling me back making my back hit his chest.

"Cover your eyes." He said from behind, I wanted to object but before I could he placed a cloth over my eyes which prevented me from seeing.
"How many fingers am I holding?" He asked trying to see if I could still see, I could not see but that was definitely a stupid question to ask as if I could actually see I would not admit to actually being able to see so it was a stupid question.

"Five." I just said out of the bloom, he jammed before grabbing my hand and leading the way into the house.
"Can I take off the cloth?" I asked, as I felt the warmth of my house. It had been a chilly london day today, and I was glad I was finally inside my house.

"Nearly there." He said and before I could say anything he lifted me up making me let out a loud scream, he chuckled at my reaction before walking upstairs whilst carrying me as if I did not weigh anything.

"Okay, I am going to open the blind fold now." He said from behind, I was now standing on my feet as he untied the knot. As he pulled it off my eyes remained shut before I slowly fluttered it open adjusting to the lighting before I gasped in astonishment.

The room was covered in lit candles, the floor held a pathway of roses which led to the bed which was also covered in roses. There was an cute rose which had a stem to it laying in the middle of the bed. Upon getting closer to the bed I realised the petals were shaped in an heart and in the middle just near the rose with the stem and it red 'Love'.

"This is really beautiful." I whispered turning around, he instantly cupped my face and brought his lips to mine making me moan as i fluttered my eyes closed and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you." He said in between our kisses,
"I love you too." I replied back before he pulled me closer and deepened our kiss. We began to slowly remove our clothes before we fell back on to the bed naked, I moaned as I felt his hands exploding my body before stopping at my hardened nipples and pinching it.

His fingers grazed my stomach before reaching my clit, he ran his fingers through my juice making me moan before he found my clit and began to rub it.
"Yes, fuck." I moaned as I placed my palms on his face and brought his head down and captured his lips whilst arching my back and moaning into his mouth.

I followed his movement as he pulled away, he trailed his kissed down to my breast before twirling his tongue around my already hardened nipples, he captured my nipples between his teeth and gave it a gentle bite making me scream in pleasure. My fingers combed his hair, enjoying the sensational feeling that ran through my body as he sucked my breast.

I moaned as he gave a final suck on my nipple before trailing down before he was facing my pulsing pussy, I arched my back as I felt him blow on my already wet pussy which was craving his attention.

"I'm going to create a baby inside of you. Our baby." He said before diving into my already aching pussy, I screamed in pleasure. My eyes rolled back, my body shivering from the intense feeling I was currently experiencing that I did not have time to process what he had just said.

I bit my lower lips when I felt myself orgasm, my palms clenched his hair pushing him away.
"I need you inside of me." I moaned, and within second his naked body was molded against mine. I felt myself wrap around him perfectly, his low grunt turned into growls the faster he pounded inside of me.

My nails leaving trails of marks on his back, his shoulder had a mark of my teeth where I had bitten him from the moment when I felt him push himself inside of me.

"I'm going to cum." He whispered into my ears before I felt his seeds inside of me, he collapsed on top of me. Both sweaty and exhausted, breathing heavily.

"Do you think that did the job?" He asked making me narrow my eyes at him in confusion.
"Done the job for what?" I asked curiously, he smiled pecking my lips gently.
"Create us a baby." He answered making me chuckle, I rolled us around pecking his forehead then nose and finally his lips.

"I think we must continue to try."

THE END

COY LOVE IS OUT TO READ