His wifi- 19

"Justice and only justice, shall always be our motto"

——

One more chapter left, hope you have enjoyed these few chapters
COY LOVE WILL BE PUBLISHED AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER

Don't forget to vote and comment

——

"At first I was not aware, we had the footage of the incident but no face which could identify it was Stephan Kelly. It was after a few month since Callista Moore had awoken that she was introduced to him by her mother and she had confided in me. We had no evidence to bring to the police which stated that it was Stephan who had attempted to Murder my sister in law." The judge seemed satisfied by Ace reply, and urged Mr Rock to move on from that topic.

"I understand, you wanted to collect evidence against my client but why lie about your relationship. My lord, before he married Miss Moore's sister he was too marry Miss Moore, was it that you decided that you have suddenly reappeared love towards Miss Moore that you left your then pregnant wife?" Mr Rock asked trying to get a reaction from Ace, I watched as Ace looked at me and I gave him a reassuring smile. I trusted Ace, we had moved pass this and it no longer affected me.

"Mr Rock since you know very well that I was too marry Callista then you would also know that she was my childhood friend, we grew up together. Me protecting her was my friendship and nothing else, I love my wife. As for your question, the reason to why we lied about our relationship was because I did not want Mr Kelly anywhere near her I knew what he had done and wanted to ensure he had no way of harming her." Ace responded back confidently, I smiled at him and he returned the smile before looking at Mr Rock who nodded his head at him.

"That is all My Lord, I hand it over to Mr Summer." Mr Rock said dismissing Ace, who came back and sat on the other side of me and silently greeted Callie.

"I would like to bring my clients sister in law Miss Callista Moore into the witness box my lord." Mr Summer stated, he had acknowledged us that he would be doing this before the court session had even began. Callie was ready to speak about the incident.

I watched as she stood on the witness box before looking forward towards Stephan.

"Can you please tell us what happened on the day of the incident?" Mr Summer asked Callie who nodded her head and let out a sigh before opening her mouth to talk.

"It was the night before my wedding, my friends had invited me to a venue where we would be holding our bachelorette party. I was on my way when I saw a car come out of now where and slam into my car, there was a tree on the other side and he continued to hit my car until it did not tumble over. I-I remember seeing his face, begging him to help me but he just smirked and said This was fun and drove off." Hearing Callie say what had happened that day made my eyes teary, she had been through so much and I could not even understand her pain.

A silent tear slid down her cheeks as she revisited the incident.

"I apologies for making you remember such a traumatic event, you may go and sit down. My lord, here is the footage of when the incident took place, which clearly shows it was no accident and Mr Kelly intended to kill Miss Moore, not only that but he hit and ran away leaving her to die." Mr Summer spoke before handing the judge another USB which held the footage of the incident.

"My lord, we also have a voice recording of the day Mr Kelly was arrested, you could hear his true intention. can we please bring in the MP3 player?" Mr Summer requested and a guard walked in, his hands held a recorder before placing it on the empty table below the judge.

He approached the recorder and pressed play and the recording began to play.

"If only she died then, I would not need to get my hands dirty." It was Stephan voice which could be heard clearly, my heart dropped listening to the recorder.

"Killing her will do you no good." That was Ace, I could hear the panic in his voice as he spoke.
"I would not do that if I was you, another step and you will be seeing her dead body before you." I breathing stopped as if I could imagine myself being there, I could imagine the knife being pressed to my sisters neck.

"I am standing still, just don't do anything to her." Ace had spoke, I could hear Stevens evil laughter before he spoke the next words.

"If I did not know you had a fuckable wife at home, I would have thought you both were in love." A bile rose up my throat as he referred me so rudely it disgusted me that was what Stephan thought about me.

"Her death will be on your hands Reid, I just wanted to finish you. I thought she died in that fucking car accident I had done, it was so perfect I had felt so good as my car collided with hers, I watched as her car rolled whilst she was still inside." A silent tear rolled down my face hearing Stephan's voice as he so emotionlessly described the incident.

"But she survived, I had even tried to kill her whilst she was in coma but the doctors appeared and she was saved. But now, who will save her."
The anger could be heard behind Stephan's voice, he seemed angry that Callie had survived.

"Killing her will get you nothing, she is innocent do not get her involved in your feud with me." Ace spoke his words coming out quickly in hopes to change Stevens decision of killing mg sister.

"Ohh, but that's where your wrong. You son of a bitch, I will gain pleasure seeing her bleed to death and watch you not be able to do anything." A quiet sob escaped my lips, as I could hear the shuffling of the recording before the recording ended.

"That is the end of what I have to say my lord, from all the evidence and witnesses I have put forward I wish that the two convicts receive the highest amount of punishment for there crimes. Thank you, my lord" Mr Summer spoke before turning around and nodding his head at us whilst sitting down.

We all awaited for the decision of the judge, who silently looked down at what I was assuming was his notes that he had jotted down.

"In the eyes of the British law an attempt murder is an offence under section one of the Criminal Attempt Act nineteen eighty one and is an indictable offence. The offence will be classed B, which is High culpability where the offender took a knife to the scene intending to commit any offence or have it available to use it as an weapon. Under the law of ABH and common assault which did not leave serious injuries but bruises and non physical attacks. The offence of Assault falls under the offences against the person Act eighteen sixty one, the criminal justice Act nineteen eighty eight and the crime and disorder Act nineteen ninety eight. With the witness of the jury, I here by declare Mr Stephan Kelly a Prison sentence of life imprisonment with no bail or phone calls allowed and also issues an restriction order for him or any of his family members to even go with in the hundred radius of Miss Moore and Mr Reid's family." He declared out aloud, I smiled at Callie who wrapped her arms around me smiling satisfied with the punishment given by the judge.

We pulled away awaiting for Ruby's punishment from him, he took a sip from his water before settling the glass back on the table and cleared us throat.

"In the eyes of the British law, common assault and GBH for wounding and physically harm towards the victim, The offence of Assault falls under the offences against the person Act eighteen sixty one, the criminal justice Act nineteen eighty eight and the crime and disorder Act nineteen ninety eight. Voluntary man slaughter towards an unborn child, which is a serious crime which held malice and pre planned murder attempt.  First degree murder which is defined as the most severe form of murder which is committed with malice and aforethought and was intended on killing the child and termination of pregnancy Act twenty fifteen by and unlawfully assault on the then pregnant victim and destroys the life of an unborn child. The offence of terrorism which involves intention to cause serious Damage to public property, endangering a person/people's life, creating a serious risk to health and safety of the public or a section of the public. Taking into consideration that Miss Ruby May has no body or mental illness I hereby declare her an Life imprisonment, no grant to appeal, no bail and no contact with anyone outside of prison. You and your family will be given a restriction order against Miss Moore, Mr and Mrs Reid's family. This case is now closed." I stood up wrapping my arms around Ace whilst sobbing, I was happy that we finally received justice. We were now able to live a life knowing that person who caused me harm was also suffering in prison.

His Wi-Fi (Book 3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें