His Wifi- 14

"Fight for what you fucking love"

——

Don't forget to vote and comment

——

The message we had been awaiting had arrived, it was the next evening when Ruby had messaged me with the location and time and also letting me know 'not to act smart'. After her text we made sure to send our parents to the airport, and sighed when we heard them call us to notify us that they had safely reached the airport.

Ruby had wanted to meet at the cliff, it just seemed perfect for a death seen where one will be pushed off the cliff to their death. But Ace's words yesterday reassured me that he would not let anything happen, even though I would approach her alone Ace and Callie would not be far behind.

We had alerted the police and they had ensured us that they would be surrounding the area to make sure she did not escape.

"Crissy, you are strong." Callie reassured me, I could see the worry in her eyes. She feared for me, and heck I also feared for myself. I placed my hand over hers and gave her a gentle squeeze.
"We are finally going to get justice." I whispered which brought a smile to her face, I had lost my baby, my parents and Ace's had lost their grandchild and whereas Callie she had lost her nephew/niece.

"It is time to go." My body stiffened as I heard his voice, I gave a reassured smile to Callie before turning around and looking at a worried Ace. I approached him and just stared in to his eyes.
"I know you said that I was your past, but please let me do this." I was going to question what he wanted but before I could his hands had cupped my face and his lips were on me. I was frozen for a moment, before I remembered his words and responded back.

I felt his tongue enter my mouth and begin to explore, I clutched his shirt tightly pulling him closer to me as I shut my eyes. What felt like eternity was only a few minutes, we pulled away panting whilst our chest rose up and done as we catch our breath.

"For our baby." He whispered looking me directly in the eyes, I gave him a small smile and nodded my head.
"For our baby." I responded back, I turned walking out of the mansion and towards the car which I was meant to drive on my own to the cliff. I turned my head towards Ace and Callie as they stood staring at me. They both gave me a nod before I opened the drivers door and settled inside.

The drive to the cliff arrived quicker than I had assumed, I gulped my spit when I saw Ruby. She held a smirk on her face as she looked at me, we had not anticipated how dangerous Ruby was and as I got out the car that's all I could think about.

"You came, for a moment I assumed you would not come to face your own death." She laughed whilst speaking, the closer I got the more I could feel the hair around my body stand up.
"I come here to fight for my family, to keep people like you away from them. I will not let you touch a strand of hair from their body, Ruby." I spoke sternly, I had no idea where the confidence was coming from when on the inside I was panicking.

"No one would be hurt if you give me Ace, I do not care about any of your pathetic family all I want is Ace." She was determined for what she wanted, just like she was on the day when she pushed me down the stairs.
"You took away our child, a baby that had not even seen the world and you took our light away from us." I scowled angrily, I had not realised how much anger I had really pent up inside of me. I had waited for this day where I would stand in front of her and make her pay for taking my child away from me and Ace.

"I will take away everything that is an obstacle in between me and Ace, even an stupid unborn filth." My fist clenched into a ball as she called my now deceased baby a 'filth', the smirk on her face had dropped and an evil scowl replaced it.
"If Ace loved you he would have come to you, but he doesn't. He loves me and his family." I yelled back at her and it was that moment where she began to laugh loudly as if she had heard the best joke of her life.

"Loves you, he's a fool who does not understand what love is. You were thrown at him, and he believed what you both have is love. I can give him the love he deserves, the love you are not worth receiving or giving." She yelled back and I narrowed my eyes at her, she knew a lot which made me wonder for how long she had kept her eyes on Ace.

"If those stupid parents of both of yours did not intervene he would never had married you, it would have been me. Like it should have been, it was supposed to be me. I was suppose to vow to love him unconditionally, we were supposed to move into a house together and it was supposed to be me who had his child." I remained silent as I listened to her rant, she had so much hatred for everyone that prevented her from Ace that she had turned blind that Ace had not even known she was his class mate in Greece.

He never loved her.

"Your pathetic, you do not know how to earn love only know how to snatch everything like you did with our child." I replied back raising my voice.
"Your right, all I know is how to snatch everything to get what I want. Like that plane above you, is that not yours and Ace's parents in them." I looked up and indeed it was the private jet of Reid family, the fear in my eyes were clear.

It was like a snap of a moment when I saw the jet erupt into flames with a loud 'BANG', it was the same moment I felt my whole world shatter and my soul leave my body.

"Boom, that was just a reminder of what I can do. It seems you have forgotten how I had pushed you down the stairs, but now I can make you relive that memory but with your family bursting in to tiny pieces and dying in flames." She laughed aloud, I felt a tear roll down my cheeks as I was pieces of the jet falling with fire on it, they were gone.

She had taken yet again my family members.