His Wifi- 11

"Kings have many ears and eyes"

——

Don't forget to vote and comment

——

I sat fiddling with my break fast avoiding the eye of my smirking sister, who had knocked whilst Ace was busy tickling me and heard everything. I would not dare to look at her and see the look of mischief, she was assuming I was accepting Ace but that was far from what my intentions were.

Yes Ace held a huge part in my life, it was hard to let go of him but it was also hard to be involved with him.

"Why are you not eating, Crystal." I heard my mothers voice snapping me out of my thoughts, I looked up at her and have her a small smile.
"I think Crissy here is full from today morning." Callie said making me glare at her, whilst our parents stared confused but did not bother to ask question and looked down continuing to eat there breakfast.

"Actually, Callie. I am hungry." I snapped back stuffing a fork filled with egg into my mouth whilst still glaring at her. Her smirk did not once flatter as she stared back at me, she grabbed her spoon filled with cereal and placed it in her mouth but her eyes held the amusement.

"WHAT." My eyes snapped towards Charles, who had stood up with his phone on his ears. With a frown on my lips everyone around me including myself stood up worried what was so disturbing that had made Charles snap.

He hung up the phone and rubbed his palms over his face in frustration, Betsy approached him placing a hand on his arms.
"What's wrong?" She asked, you could hear the worry in her words as she caressed his arms lovingly.

"Someone had broken into our house, more specifically Ace's old room. Guards believe it was Ruby." I was alert hearing this, my head snapped towards Ace who looked furious hearing what his father had just said.
"We need to head back now." Ace declared out aloud, Charles agreed where as all of us just stared at each other.

"I will be coming back with you as well." I said, I could see the conflict in Ace's eyes before he sighed and nodded his head.
"As will we, we came here as a family and if we leave then we will leave together." Mother said to which we all agreed. Everyone parted to pack there bags, but my head went back to Charles words 'Ruby'.

——

We entered Ace's old room, everything was thrown all over the place. His room looked as if it had faced an war. Stepping over the scattered clothes and books, we rounded around looking for anything that will give us an hint to why she had come here.

"She had broken in through the secret exit, we have no idea how she knows." The guards spoke entering, they had an CCTV footage, of Ruby she was dressed in black but her face could clearly be seen.

I turned away from the discussing men, approaching the ensuit bathroom, placing my hands on the door handle I twisted it open and walked inside and instantly my eyes fell on the mirror. There were pictures of Ace's school in Greece, and then another one of a class picture where she had drawn a love heart over his face with lipstick which I assumed was hers.

And below the pictures in her bright red lipstick, she had wrote in capital letters 'I LOVE YOU ACE'. A frown had formed on my lips, she had entered her to capture his attention. She was bold enough to arrive here, this only meant she knew he was not in the city.

"She ripped those pictures from my photo album which I had placed in my closet." I heard Ace's voice from behind, I tilted my head and look at him before looking back at the pictures.
"This was her way to tell you she still wants you." I said, I could feel the frustration radiating off him. And I could not blame him, he had an obsessed stalker behind him a women who had murdered our child just to get to him.

"I want to have all the footage of the nearest cctv surrounding us, if she arrived her this means she is possibly still in this city. I want police to be everywhere, any area of transportation whether it be the airport, borders and even the fucking sea port." Ace screamed orders to the guards who nodded there head and hurried away to alert everyone else, she had made a mistake to arrive here. Her days are now ticking, whether it be today or tomorrow or whenever she was going to get caught.

"Could it be possible that she is nearby to us, but we just don't know it?" I asked turning around to face a confused Ace.
"And why would she do that?" He asked, I nodded my head and pointed towards the room and then to the mirror.

"This incident can not be planned out of nowhere, she knew you were not in the country. She thought and made her choice wisely, and it can not be possible that she decided to break in on a day you or your family were not at home. Which can only mean she is near by or..."

"Someone around us works for her." Ace completed my sentence, I nodded agreeing to him. I looked around the bathroom once again, before exiting it and entering his room with him following behind me.

"Check every workers room, that is resident here. Check the whole property." I told Ace who nodded his head and alerted the guard who was outside the room, who walky talkied to other guards.
"Where ever she is is, she can not remain hidden for much longer." He said to which I nodded my head in agreement, we were closer to Ruby that we had assumed. And if Ruby knew this she would surely make an hasty move and we had to remain alert.