His Wifi- 7

"Get lost in what you love"

——

Don't forget to vote and comment

——

Dressed in a two piece swim suit, I laughed as I splashed water from the sea at my suit who streaked and vowed to avenge herself from my brutality. That had just made me bend over holding my stomach in a fit of laughter.

"If you do not die by drowning then I will change my name." She falsely threatened as she chased behind me, my laughter could be heard which only made her yell threats at me from behind. The water beneath us splashing as we ran.

"Maybe we should change it to Poppy McGuire." I joked, it was a bright sunny afternoon, I was enjoying the second afternoon at the Reid Island. Taking a break from all the tragedy that had taken place, I could see the smile on my parents face watching there two daughters play as if we were young children.

"Eww, never. I would never name myself after a flower which is directed towards people who have passed away, my appearance and the way I dress defines a more brighter and happier name." She say from behind, I could hear her breathing becoming heavy and I was no different than hers.

"Then I must think of another name, because at the speed your running even a turtle can beat you in a race." I mockingly said, which earned an gasp before a scoff from her.

"Enough girls, that is enough cardio exercise for the day. Come have some fruits." We heard our fathers voice, finally stopping we planted heavily whilst looking at each other before breaking out in another fit of laughter. I could not remember the last time in the past few months I have laughed this hard.

Once we had calmed down, I grabbed my white see through robe and wore it before approaching our parents, Betsy and Charles.

"I do feel rather thirsty." Callie said grabbing herself a bottle of water before gulping down unladylike and from the glare my mother was throwing at her I could tell she was not a fan of it and did not like it.

"Drinking like a women, is not that hard." Mother said to which Callie gave an innocent look closing the lid on the bottle and settling down on the bed with me.
"Mother, we are on vacation let her enjoy herself." I said smiling, mother looked in thoughts before sighing and nodding her head in understatement.

"Where is Ace now?" Betsy said looking around, my eyes followed hers looking for a glimpse of Ace. I had woken rather early after sharing the same bed as him, I had left after getting dressed wanting to not have any moment of conversing with him.
"Crystal, dear. Can you do us a favour and go look for him? I would go but I suddenly feeling a cramp on my leg." Charles said, I drowned turning my head towards Callie to see if she could go but she had already laid down on the beach chair eyes closed and sun bathing. Looking at my parents they had busied themselves on their phones making me sigh.

"Sure, I will be back in a moment." I said whilst I stopped playing with the pebbles I found hidden inside the sand, I stood up looking around before deciding to check behind the rocks as that had been one of the places he had once told me during our honeymoon he had always preferred to go for a moment to think.

And indeed there he was, sitting on the edge of the rock viewing the ocean.

"Your parents are asking for your presence." I said catching his attention as I climbed up the rocks until I was beside him, as I looked ahead I was mesmerised by the sun reflecting on the ocean making it sparkle and indeed it was a quiet place to relax and enjoy the view.

"White does suit you, I must say." I narrowed my eyes at him before lowering down my gaze realising I was wearing a white bikini. I rolled my eyes at him.
"That was not what I had said." I replied back, I watched him stand up and I tried hard not to oogle his naked upper body. Keeping my eyes on his face.

"You have yet to give me a punishment, or even the first challenge to earn you back." He said, I had been avoiding this, I had not thought of one but I also was not ready. Feeling the pebbles in my hand, I bit my lower lips.

"Fine, I will be throwing our wedding ring into the ocean if you find it and bring it back I am yours." I said to him, he narrowed his eyes confused to what I had just said and he seemed to still be comprehending it in his head.

"Wait-" his words were cut short as i through the pebble into the ocean making him assume it was the ring, instantly he jumped into the ocean. For a moment I was shocked he would even do that, I looked forehead seeing him vanish as he searched for the ring which I had not even thrown in the water.

I looked at my finger where the ring sat, a smirk appeared on my lips feeling slightly satisfied with my quick thinking.
"We shall meet once you find the ring." I called out as I saw his head popping up, he looked at me as I turned to leave.

"I will find it." He yelled making me chuckle lowly and make my way back to my parents and his. They narrowed there eyes at me when they realised I had arrived back alone.

"He asked for a moment alone, I believe he wanted to go swimming." I said trying to hide the smirk which was threatening to escape, I settled myself on a free beach bench beside Callie.
"Very well, Maisie you know at times I can not understand that boy." Betsy said to which mother had replied back but I did not hear as I bathed under the sun feeling the warmth it gave my body.