His Wifi- 8

"Don't stop until your proud"

——

Do not forget to vote and comment

——

Afternoon had passed and evening had arrived, I had not seen Ace since the moment I had sent him swimming in the ocean trying to find an ring which was not even there. I was beginning to feel unsettling, maybe sending him into the sea was not a great idea. What if he drowned? Or got eaten by sharks? Chills ran down my body by the thoughts.

Sitting in my room dressed in a floral summer dress, I tugged my loose hair behind my ears as I bit my lower lips in nervousness.
My head snapped towards the door as it pushed open, in came Ace he was completely drenched his shirt was unbuttoned and you could see his toned upper body, his hair was wet and messy whereas his trousers were completely soaked.

He combed his fingers through his hair as he approached me, his eyes landing on my hand seeing the ring still intact to my finger.
"You never did throw it in the sea." He said, a low laugh escaped from his parted lips in disbelief. He looked down before looking into my eyes and I could clearly see the frustration in them.

"I never said I was going to make it easy for you." I said emotionlessly, I looked away turning my back to him and approaching the dress up table pretending to fiddle with the objects on it.

I gasped, as I felt a hand wrap around my arms and turn me around making me dress press against his wet shirt and cold naked upper body.

"Loosing our baby did not only affect you, Góissa. I lost my unborn child too." He snarled angrily, I had never seen him this mad. Something just fuelled up inside of me, as if I still had pending anger inside of me.

"You do realise if you had told me about Stephan before hand things could have been different, instead you wanted to play a game of fake marriage with Callie and swore to protect him and in the process you left your wife and unborn child unprotected." I gritted back struggling to remove his grip from my arms, I could feel his breath fanning on my face and as much I was angry I could not help but feel attracted to him.

"Do you think I have not realised that, I regret it every living moment of my day. I walk into the nursery, get it cleaned and just stare at the cot and wonder if the baby would have looked like you or me. I had not realised how use to I had become knowing your pregnant that now I feel empty on the inside." He replied back sternly, his words had sent shock down to my stomach. He still looked at the nursery which had been decorated, I had assumed he would have packed it all up and sent to the storage room.

"You forgot your priorities, and I can not be with a man who swore to protects other but not his own family." I gritted in a whisper, I had now stopped struggling and looked him in the eyes and I did not miss the flash or hurt that crossed his eyes but it was gone just as it came.

"Is this still about Callie-"

"No it's not about Callie, Ace. I lost my baby in the process of your silly game which you thought you could win against a criminal. You decided to hide it from me, and when one person begins to hide something in a relationship that is when the relationship is meant to end." I shot back cutting him off, he scoffed as he heard my words.

"Our baby. Crystal, it takes two to have sex and get pregnant. If I had known this was a trap, I would never have had left you unprotected. You and our baby have always been my priorities. I know your hurt, so am I. And here I am still wanting to be with my wife." He shot back angrily, I could feel my cheeks heat up from how hot my body was feeling but I was not sure if it was from the anger or the fact I was so close to him.

"I lost our baby, Ace. How can I come back to you or into that house that holds so much pain. That women roams around free, still hiding and we can not do anything." I yelled pushing him away, and he let me. I knew he was stronger than me and if he wanted he would not even be affected by my push.

"And I vow to find her and make her pay for everything, I will not sit patiently until I have that women behind bars. But I will continue to try for us, I love you god damnit." He yelled back angrily, he seemed frustrated. I closed my eyes to keep my tears inside before reopening them.

"Maybe we should have gone through with our divorce. All of this would have been prevented, yes we would have been hurt but we would not be suffering the pain of losing our child and certainly not in the position we are at the moment." I said rather calmly, he gasped at my words and shook his head as he approached me cupping my face in his hands.

"No, I will not let you think about divorce. Your mine, Crystal. I was stupid enough to let you go, but I will not allow you to make decisions all the time." He said and before I could answer back his lips pressed against me, my eyes closed as his tongue explored my mouth.

I stood frozen for a moment before I attacked him, wrapping my arms around him. Just for a moment I wanted to forget everything, I wanted to feel the bliss of pleasure. Feel as if I was in cloud nine.