His Wifi- 15

"You will attract what you vibrate"

——

Don't forget to vote and comment

——

Ever felt as if your breath had been taken away from you, like something so dear to your heart stolen and broken. That's how I felt as I realised she had taken and killed mine and Ace's parents, what was I going to do? What was I going to say? I was unable to protect them yet once again.

"You bitch." I screamed running to kill her, I had enough of her. She had taken the people who I loved and wanted from me just for her stupid obsession towards Ace. I froze when she pointed a gun at me, my lips parting slightly as she smirked.

"You really thought I was just going to talk and have no weapon, it's so boring." She kisses her teeth and rolls her eyes, she brought the tip of the gun to her lips before kissing it and then pointing it back at me.

"I have nothing to lose if you kill me, I am not afraid Ruby. I will not cower from you." I spat back at her looking her in the eyes as i clenched my jaws angrily, she had taken everything that would affect me but I will not die without a fight.

"This is what I like about you, this attitude it just makes it so much satisfying to kill you. How I have always thought of piercing a bullet into your skull whenever you would arrive in between me and Ace, the party, the office and heck even when you married him." She yelled with her never ending smirk on her face, I scoffed at her as I took another step towards her making her clench her hands around the gun.

"Shoot me, you bitch." I scowled angrily at her, she arched her eyebrows at me as she looked into my eyes trying to find a single bit of fear this made her feel uneasy and it could be clearly seen on her face.

"Touch my sister and I will kill him." My head snapped behind me, my eyes widening as if I had seen a ghost as I watched Callie appear with a gun in her palms with the tip pointed behind Ace who's hands were held up surrendering.

I did not even know Callie owned a gun, but at this moment that was the least of my concern she was going to kill Ace. She had a gun pointed at him, is she crazy?

"Callie, what are you doing?" I yelled, questioning her. Callie's eyes shifted to me for a second before looking at a baffled Ruby.
"Let him go, Callista." Ruby yelled, fear could be clearly heard. My head snapped between Ruby and Callie and I could see Ruby's hands shaking the grip on her gun loosening as she looked towards Ace.

"Crissy, he is the reason behind all of this. She wants him, and if he is no longer alive then who is she going to fight for." Callie yelled back at me as she told Ace to turn around so he was facing her and his back was too us, my sister could not do this...she was not a murderer.

"I will kill your sister, Callista if you shoot him."Ruby threatened making Callie shake her head, a laugh escaped her parted lips which surprised me.
"I love him, Callie if you kill him I will never be able to forgive you." I said to her calmly, even though I was scared on the inside.

"Ruby, you were already going to kill my sister would it not be best, you won't have anyone to kill for if he is dead." She yelled at her, it was that very moment where the grey clouds finally let down water it was as if even the clouds were crying along with me.

"This is not you Callie, I know you. Your not a murderer, Ace is your best friend." I cried in hope seeing me devastated she would change her mind, I was not scared to die but I could not see Ace dead.

"And you are my sister, Crissy. I am sorry." It was the final words before I heard her pull the trigger, I watched as blood spilled from Ace's chest and on to the ground. My eyes widened as my hands flew to my mouth whilst a loud ear piercing, heart breaking scream escaped me.

"ACE." I screamed running towards him as he fell to his knees, his hands clutching his chest and before he could hit the ground I grabbed ahold of him dropping to my knees as his head laid on my lap whilst I cried.

"Don't leave me, I beg you." I cried, sobbing looking at Ace who's chest heaved up and down taking his final breath before his eyes closed. He was gone, my sister had killed him.
"No,no. No." Ruby yelled falling to her knees, I could hear her painful cries from behind but I was frozen with Ace in my arms laying lifeless.

"You promised to love me, to win me back. I love you Ace, I love you so much please I beg you don't leave me." I cried, my palms were filled with blood as I continued to sob.
"No, what are you doing. Leave me alone." I heard Ruby scream from behind, I snapped my head towards her as I saw the police appear behind her hand cuffing her by surprise.

This was not how it was supposed to be, i was not suppose to lose the people I love. This was supposed to be our win, but it was my lose. I laid Ace's head on the ground before standing up, I turned towards Callie as she stood silently. My hands raised and I slapped her across the face, the sound of my palms connect to her cheeks echoed around the empty surroundings.

"You took everything away from me, Callista. My Ace, the man I love, my husband. I hate you, I never wish to hear or see of you again." I yelled sternly, as My clothes soaked in rain and my eyes were red from tears, I felt betrayed by my own sister but on top of that I felt grief. I lost everything.