His Wifi- 9

"Yesterday your heart broke, but today, hope came in with a big tube of super glue."

——

Don't forget to vote and comment

——

Getting a good handful of my hair, he yanked my head to the side and began biting my neck, the stubble on his face abrading my skin. He had me pinned between him and the wall behind me so tightly there was no room for me to move. I was at his mercy, my legs wrapped around his waist. He took my ass in his hands, squeezing it hard as his cock continued digging into me.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck!" I moaned.

He smothered my mouth with his, shoving his tongue into me and muffling my voice. I felt my orgasm winding up inside of me, growing larger until it burst and spread in convulsing ripples throughout my body. I shook and cried out as he continued his assault on my pussy, driving the last of my orgasm through me.

He quickly pulled out, lowering me down until I was on my feet before falling to his knees. His eyes looked right into my own, I bit my lower lips as he inhaled my pussy. Before he buried his face into my vagina, I gasped throwing my head back as I felt his tongue massage my clit.

"Yes. Fuck me." I moaned, my hands went behind his head burying him further into my pussy and not giving him a chance to breath. He circled around the nub, then flicked back and forth at it. When He switched to an up and down flicking action, i grabbed his head and pulled it into me even harder. I was a leaking fountain at the moment and he lapped it up happily.

It was not long before I had my second orgasm, before he stood up, grabbing my left leg he lifted it in his arms and with his free hand he positioned himself before entering me in one thrust.

His thrust were hard and fast, hitting all the right spots. I was screaming, secretly hoping no one could hear me. I bit into his shoulder as I began to ride him whilst one leg balancing me and the other leg in his arms in a lower case 'r' shape.

"That's right, baby." He moaned, his head leaning and taking my lips into his as he began to kiss me passionately, I moaned into his mouth feeling blissful and nearing my third orgasm.

"I'm close, keep fucking me." I cried out, arching my back from the wall I felt him go even deeper and I could not hold my back from shuddering and gasping as I cummed.
"Fuck I'm cuming." He yelled before slamming himself entirely inside of me, I could hear him grunting and feeling him releasing himself inside of me.

It was that moment I realised that I was not on the pill, Ace was not wearing a condom and he had cummed inside of me. Fuck this was all a mistake, it was as if I was repeating my whole life again only to end in the same way it had before.

"This was a mistake, we can't do this again." I said once he had pulled himself out of me, I approached the dresser fixing my hair and changing my panties.
"Wow, really. A mistake." He gritted out from behind me, I turned around and could not help my eyes lowering down to his dick before looking him in the eyes.

"This does not change anything, it was in the heat of the moment." I said nonchalantly, he scoffed looking rather offended.
"I have clocked from what you have said before, you need to understand Crystal not every time we're angry and have sex can be a mistake. We were both aware what we were doing." He yelled, and it seemed we were back to being in the position we were before we had sex.

"It's nearing dinner time, I will take my leave." I said rounding him to approach the door, I opened the door only for it to be pushed shut.
"Stop running, running from the love you have for me, running from yourself." He said and my eyes widened at his words, I had been running from everything but that was so I could protect myself from tearing apart and shattering like I have been through before with him.

"Let me go." I gritted out struggling to open the door, I glared at him as he angrily stared back at me.
"What happened there was a moment, I have had not had sex in a while and even if it was someone other guy it probably what have happened." I lied, my body would never react to anyone other than him and he knew that but anger was now clouding his senses.

"If you ever by any chance, have sex with another other than me Crystal. Mark my words, not only will I cut his balls off and beat him black and blue but I will tie you to the bed and fuck you so hard that your magnificent pussy would be ruined for anyone other than me." I gasped hearing his words, his nostrils was flaring as he let go of the door. I cleared my throat opening the door and exiting.

I gasped bumping into Callie who held a smile staring at me.

"I was just coming to collect you, everyone is waiting for us at the dinner table." I nodded my head not bothering to look back to see if Ace was following us as we made our way to the dinner table where our parents were sitting.

As the maids served me, I could not help but think about what had just happened. There was no way I would be able to find myself an pharmacy here, heck I did not even have my pills on me. But what I could not share was the determination look in his eyes as he had orgasmed inside of me it was as if he wanted to cum inside of me.

This was absurd, my thoughts were getting the best of me.