His Wifi- 5

"Everyday may not be good...but there is something good in every day"

——

I just had to bring sexting on Wattpad 😂
Don't forget to vote and comment

——

The car had come to a stop a few minutes ago, we had exited the car and stood beside it awaiting for our parents car to drive into the car park. The enormous sigh that had writing in big bold letters 'private property...KEEP OUT!' Could be clearly seen by anyone.

I could hear the water hit into shore, the warm breeze attack my body as I stood under the sun.

"Welcome, it's amazing to see you all here. Welcome back Mr and Mrs Reid." I sent the employee a small smile, shifting uncomfortably. Callie stood beside me, and Ace was on the other side of me.
"Hello, Amy. How are you?" I asked starting your a conversation, our parents had stopped as mother had needed to go to the loo. Which was why they were taking so long to arrive.

"I'm a good, thank you for asking. Would you like for me to show you your rooms? Or would you want to wait for your parents?" She asked again, I looked at Callie and then Ace who both shrugged not minding either of them.
"We can place our luggage away, and wait for them after." Callie said to which we all agreed, Amy held her board out as she looked for our names as we told her.

She began to lead the way. We walked on the wooden floor placed in between sands, giving a pathway for us to walk. The island which belonged to Reid family was beautiful, you could see the huts that were just above the water. The island was covered in sand, with a few trees here and there.

"Miss Callie Moore, this is your hut." Amy stopped, Callie through a quick smile at us before opening the hut, indeed it was beautiful I could just see from standing outside.
"Well then guys, do not disturb me unless our parents are here. I have some work to do." She said before shutting the door, I sighed turning to look at Ace who was already staring at me.

We silently walked, following behind Amy as just continued down the pathway before stopping at the hut me and Ace had stayed in on our honeymoon.
"I kept this especially for you both, I remember how you both enjoyed it in there." I blushed understanding the hidden message behind her word, and I assumed so did Ace because I heard him let out a low laugh from behind making me throw him a glare.

"Actually, Amy is there possible if we could have separate rooms?" I asked, I heard a sigh from behind and knew it was from Ace. I could already imagine him rolling his eyes and digging his palms into his denim shorts pockets.
"I'm afraid not, we only had four rooms vacant. The rest have gone under renovation, I do sincerely apologies." She said with a frown as she looked between the two of us, probably thinking how we had left from here so in love and came back wanting to have separate rooms.

"Amy, this will be fine. Thank you." Ace said before I could protest, she nodded her head and quickly rushed away making me sigh. I turned my head and twisted the door handle before pushing it open. There had not been any changes made since we had left, I looked around the hut with so much memories filled.

The hot tub, shower, bed, couch and many other places. The laughter we shared, it echoed into my ears making me frown.

I felt his presence behind me as the door shut, I stiffened feeling his hardon press into my back making me gasp and shut my eyes.

"Can you feel what you do to me, góissa?" He asked in a whisper, his head near my ears. I bit my lower lips ignoring the sting from before.
"I should go sleep with Callie." I said turning around but freezing as I came face to face with his chest, I gulped looking up into his dark lusted filled green eyes which stared into my eyes.

I tried to walk around him but his hands wrapped around my waist pressing my front into his chest.

"Ace-"
"Shh, don't say anything. Let me enjoy this moment." He whispered, leaning his head into my neck and inhaling my scent. I closed my eyes leaving my hands by my side. My palms were balled into a fist, forcing them to stay where they were and not wrap around Ace's neck.

"Stop Ace." I whispered but sternly, as I felt his lips began to place kisses down the nape of my neck.
"I love you, góissa." He whispered became me push harder until he pulled away, I glared at him deathly.
"No, Ace. This is not a game, you can not say I love you and then mess it up and assume you could come back and fix everything by just an i love you." I yelled, my eyes burning with tears as I shook my head and continued to step back creating an imaginary wall between us.

"My love for you is no game, góissa. I understand I have made many mistakes and I deserve punishment, I am ready face them all." He said his eyes showed certainty, I could feel my throat become dry at his words.

"You want a punishment right?" I asked to which he nodded his head, he was determined and I could see it clearly.
"Anything, my love." He said, to which I nodded my head at him.
"Do whatever I say till the end of this trip, if you succeed I will accept you into my life. If you don't I want you to leave and never come near me again." He seemed startled by what I had just said, he seemed to replay my words in his head rethinking the pros and cons to all of this.

"Fine." He said nodding him head, I was not going to make this easy for him. And by the look in his eyes he knew that as well, I had let him into my eyes to easily but not again. I was not going to make the same mistake thrice.