「Ch. I | Legends」

It is here, the not so long wait is over, this is the sequel to Mating Season, 2nd Generation. I hope you enjoy and I have a short background at the beginning here, trust me, don't skip it. I'm uploading two chapters for the celebration of a new story, hope you enjoy! Well, I hope you enjoy and arigato for reading!

It has been twenty years since five couples got married. In those twenty years ten kids were born, two to each couple. Natsu and Lucy had Luke and Yukira, Mirajane and Laxus had Isa and Ryuu, Gajeel and Levy had Lela and Ray, Jellal and Erza had twins named Kamala and Callum and Gray and Juvia had Alexia and Jayce.

These ten children are the focus of this story, following in their parents' footsteps they will save the world and maybe, just maybe, fall in love much like their parents did. Soon, these ten kids will show the world just what a second generation can do.

We start this story in a rowdy guildhall, taken over by the kids, or teenagers really, all eighteen or nineteen.

Yukira sat at the bar, drinking a raspberry milkshake. She turned around to see Luke and Jayce fighting about Mavis knows what. She turned her head to the right to see her closest friend, Lela, coming over, carrying a book like she almost always was.

Lela sat next to her and ordered a blueberry milkshake from Isa, behind the bar "How's it going Yu-chan?" Lela smiled at her friend "Not bad, just wishing my brother would stop fighting with Jayce," Lela looked over, moving a strand of black hair away from her hazel eyes "Yeah, those two seriously need to stop."

Yukira looked at Lela "But we both know that's never going to happen," they giggled "That's true Yu-chan," "Hey, Le-chan, what book is that?" She leaned over it and tried to read the title "It's for research," "On what?" Yukira leaned closer and ended up giving Lela a face full of pink hair.

"If you move I'll tell you!" Lela yelled through the hair. Yukira shot back and looked from Lela to the book curiously "Dragon Slayers, it's about Dragon Slayers, since I'm a Steel Dragon Slayer, you know?" Yukira nodded "Can I read it after you? Since I'm the Lava Dragon Slayer," Lela nodded "Sure Yu-chan! I'll give it to you once I'm done, okay?" Yukira nodded "Okay."

"Actually, Yu-chan, how about we just study it together! It'll be sooo much easier!" "Good idea Le-chan!" They smiled at each other "Come on, let's go to Fairy Hills! I can't wait to read this!" Yukira stood up and beckoned for Lela to follow her.

Lela hopped down and they both headed towards the front door of the Guild Hall, talking excitedly about the book, when they were stopped.

"Where do you two think you're going?"

Mira and Laxus's son, Ryuu, came running over. He had light blonde, spiky hair and blue eyes, he wore a grey hoodie and black pants. He also had a silver chain around his neck with a silver lightning bolt on it, he had picked up his mother's magic, being a Take-over mage.

He ran over and had to dodge a flying chair as Jayce tried to throw it at Luke. He stopped in front of the girls "So, where ya headed? Can I come with you?" Ryuu was usually very shy but around his friends he seemed to lose that trait.

He smiled at Lela and Yukira; the two girls looked at each other. Their eyes spoke a silent conversation, asking if they should tell him. Yukira nodded and then Lela did. They turned to him at the same time in a quite creepy way.

They smiled "Sure, you can come with us, we'll explain on the way." Yukira said. They left the guild hall and as they walked Lela realised something "Uh, Yu-chan, we can't go to Fairy Hills," "Oh," they stopped "You're right, Le-chan, let's go to my house instead then."

They all nodded and headed towards the forest where Yukira's dad's house was. It was Yukira's now since Natsu--her dad--moved in with her mother, Lucy, and Luke had his own place too. They reached the woods and saw the little hut in the distance.

Yukira smiled back at her friends "Let's race!" Ryuu smiled "You're on!" As they sped off Lela sighed "What am I going to do with them?" She slowly followed them, not wanting to run and drop the book.

Yukira ran as fast as she could and beat Ryuu. She stopped near the door and tried to hide how hard she was breathing with a smirk as a panting Ryuu came up to her "You're way too fast, Yu."

"Maybe you're just too slow, Ryuu-kun!" She teased him and giggled as he gave her a death glare. Lela came upon them and went right past them, going to open the door. "What took you so long, Le-chan?" Yukira said, leaning against the door frame as her friend fumbled with the keys and book.

"I didn't want to drop the book in the mud," Yukira nodded and followed Lela in as she opened the door. Ryuu followed and closed the door behind him "You didn't explain on the way," he said and the girls looked at him.

"We're going to read this book about Dragon Slayers," "Oh, can I borrow that book you have on all magics, again, then?" Yukira nodded and Ryuu went to the small library Yukira had made in one of the rooms, picking up on her mother's love for books.

When Ryuu went off the two girls went up to Yukira's room and laid down on their stomachs and started reading the Dragon Slayer book. The read everything, from the different types of Dragon Slayers to mating season to special moves, everything.

Finally they got to the back where all the myths were, the legends, the history, everything. Yukira leaned closer, she loved legends and myths, it just interested her. Though only myths and legends, not history, she found it interesting how people and other creatures came up with all of this, she didn't believe much of it, only the obviously true parts. She bit her lip as she read closer.

'It is rumoured that the world was born from Yin and Yang (dark and light), but the truth behind what happened before that is blurry. One legend says that dragons lived on floating islands among the stars.

Each dragon type had its own area in the galaxy, fire, water, earth, all of them. One day a special fire dragon flew off of its island and to the central island where meetings were held.

It was also home to the two strongest forces in the universe, Yin and Yang. The dragon was sent to make sure the two forces were safe but found cracks in the stones holding the spiritual forces of light and dark.

The cracks burst just as the dragon walked in, the two energies collided and almost destroyed the whole universe. The explosions caused islands to be thrown together, creating planets.

The dragon healed the stones with a special magic it didn't even know it had and sealed Yin and Yang but the damage to the islands was already done. The islands gone the dragons decided they'd make a new realm to hold Yin and Yang, away from the new creatures on the planets.

Thus, Draken was born, the new realm of the dragons, wyrms and all other close relatives to the dragons. The realm now holds Yin and Yang safely, protected by the dragons.'