「Ch. XII | Train Ride」

Moshi-Moshi minna! How are you? I seriously want to know, I care about the lot of you! I do! Also, thank you all for 300 reads! It means a lot knowing you guys do read these stories and enjoy them! So, arigato for that and for reading!

After the ten young wizards left their guild they walked towards the train station. With all ten of them they got plenty of odd looks, the odd hair and eye colours certainly didn't help either. When they reached the train station Yukira told everyone to sit down while she went to go get the tickets.

Yukira walked over to the ticket booth and ordered "Ten tickets for Hidden Canyon, please," the ticket saleswoman looked at her like she was crazy but told her the price and gave her the tickets anyway. Right before she walked away the woman stopped her "Good luck, love, you're going to need it."

Yukira smiled and nodded while the woman did the same. As Yukira walked away she waved over her shoulder. When she got back to her friends they stood up and they each took a ticket from her. After a few minutes they heard the call for their train.

They shuffled onto the train as it rolled into the station and moved towards the back of the train, taking up the majority of the last compartment. They all spread out, starting to do their own thing. Yukira sat down with Lela near the back.

Yukira took out a notebook that she used kind of like a diary but also something she used for reminders. It had pictures in it too; she opened it to a page of her, her parents and her brother. She was smiling like a goof and her brother looked like he hated the picture. Her parents were smiling with pure love in their eyes.

Yukira smiled at the picture, she had been seven at the time, her brother eight. Lela leaned on Yukira's shoulder to see what she was smiling at then smiled with her "You still have that picture Yukira?" "Of course I still have this picture!"

Lela rolled her eyes at her friend while Yukira turned the page to a picture of her and Lela. Both of them were ten in the picture. Lela's red eyes were shining and wide as she held a little doll. It was hard to see as it was half cut out of frame but you could tell it was a little plushie of a person.

Lela blushed remembering the doll while Yukira smirked; the doll had navy blue hair and light blue button eyes. Lela also remembered who gave her the doll, it had been Juvia.

Xx-Flashback-xX

Juvia looked around for Lela, a small doll in her hand. Juvia had seen Lela and her son, Jayce, getting along very well recently and had decided to give Lela a little gift; a mini Jayce. She thought she could also give Jayce one of Lela, so they'd never miss each other since their parents rarely saw each other.

When Juvia saw Lela she rushed over and bent down to the ten year olds height. She kept the doll behind her back as she said "Hello little Lela, Juvia has a gift for you." Lela's eyes widened at the thought of a gift and reached her hands out to quickly grab the gift.

Juvia chuckled at the little ones excitement and showed her the little replica of Jayce. Lela took the doll and looked it over carefully. Then she jumped up and down from happiness "Thank you Aunt Juvia! I'll treasure it for as long as I live!"

Juvia smiled as Lela hugged the doll close and squished her face against it. Lela then quickly hurried off to little Yukira to show off her new doll. Juvia smiled as she watched her run away then whispered to herself "Juvia is glad little Lela is happy about her new doll."

Xx-Flashback Done-xX

Yukira turned another page of the book of memories and saw herself with Ryuu, they were hugging. Yukira hadn't taken the picture it had been her mother. It was taken right after Ryuu had given Yukira an origami rose with flame colouring on it. Yukira blushed, she still had the rose in her room.

She quickly turned the page to a page full of words. She blushed even more and turned it again, Lela had almost seen her book. It was an adventure novel about Fairy Tail and she didn't want the guild to see it until she was done.

Finally she turned to the page she wanted, the page with information on Hidden Canyon and a sticky note on top with the riddle written on it. "Oh, so this is why you got your notebook out," Lela mumbled.

Yukira just nodded and went over the information "If we trust in the book I got this information from, we can safely say that we'll need a lot of water because of high temperatures." Lela nodded "Where will we get that much water from? There's ten of us."

Yukira sighed, she just hoped that Mira had thought to put tons of water in their bags. "Check the bags, Mira might've put enough water in them to help us." Lela nodded and went to the  other side of the train car and told people to empty their bags.

Yukira did the same to the side she was on "Hey, guys, we need to see how much supplies we have, we need to empty our bags." Yukira went and grabbed her bag, pouring the contents onto her seat. She frowned at the contents; ten lacrima all of different colours. Dark blue, light blue, purple, blue with red, red, black, light yellow, dark gold, chocolate coloured and pink.

All of them had names on them too. Yukira smiled, Mira had thought ahead with the communication lacrima. Yukira looked around and saw everyone had different things in their bags. After everyone's bag was empty they took their loot and put it in a pile as they stood in a circle around it. 

"How should we ration it?" Ryuu asked and Yukira bent down to look through the supplies. They had everything: food, water, lacrimas, lights, sleeping stuff, clothes and a few other necessities. Yukira silently thanked Mira, happy that her aunt had thought about all these things.

"Everyone gets their lacrima and we can everything else out evenly just in case we get separated." Everyone nodded and started passing things out.

Yukira hesitated and looked out the window, they wouldn't be at Hidden Canyon in another few days. Yukira was starting to stress about what would happen when they got there. What if they never came back to Magnolia? What if some of them never came back?

She jumped when she felt someone touched her shoulder, she had been so deep in her worries she didn't hear them come close. She turned and saw Ryuu with a worried look on his face "Are you okay? You didn't answer when I called your name."

Yukira shook her head and put her hand on her face "Sorry, just a little worried." Ryuu nodded "I know, I think we all do," he gestured at everyone around them "Just don't forget about us, okay?" She nodded and Ryuu leaned in and kissed her head.

He smiled and patted her shoulder then walked away, leaving her to her thoughts again. Yukira looked back out the window as the train intercom turned on "We are coming to our next stop-" Yukira tuned it out, knowing it wasn't her stop. She turned and started to help her friends with one thought in mind.

If my friends and I could all die together, I might as well use this time left wisely.

Hope you enjoyed that chapter it was kind of filler because I didn't want it to be like "they're on a train, now they're there", you know? Also I forgot to mention that all of the 2nd Generation kids see the other parents (not their own) as aunts and uncles (also Romeo and Wendy). Anyway, arigato for reading!