「Ch. VIII | Portal to Draken 」

Another chapter! I hope you enjoy and arigato for reading!

Yukira slowly opened her eyes and saw nothing but blackness. She almost panicked but when she moved she felt fabric on her head and realised that it was covering her eyes.

She stilled and tried to figure out where she was. She began to remember what happened to her and as she remembered she became more aware of things around her.

Her arms were tied behind her, her legs were tied together and she had a gag in her mouth. She remembered how she had been pulled through a portal of shadow and how she had dropped the necklace her mother had given her.

Yukira suddenly froze when she heard steps and decided to pretend to be still knocked out. She heard two people walk in and a door close, she didn't know where the door led but it smelled of sweat and oiled machinery.

The footsteps came closer and suddenly her blindfold and gag were torn off. Her eyes were closed and she stayed limp but soon felt her head being lifted by a hand on her chin "Wake up, Yukira, unless you want us to wake you up."

She knew that voice. It was one of the two boys that took her and Lela out of the soda shop. She slowly opened her eyes and was met with onyx ones. She looked up and saw green hair "Roy-" "Shh, be quiet, you shouldn't be awake but we couldn't resist."

"Couldn't resist?" She whispered and Roy suddenly kissed her. When he leaned back his usually onyx eyes weren't their normal colour, they were now dark pink. Yukira looked around and saw Ace looking at the door "Why is he here?"

Roy followed the direction of her eyes then looked back at Yukira "Look out," he leaned in again and kissed her lightly. When he leaned back he pulled some of the mist, like before. When he stopped he looked more energised while Yukira felt weakened.

"That's how you get your strength?" Roy nodded "Why me then?" Yukira continued. Roy smiled "Because you taste delicious and powerful Yu." Yukira froze, only one person called her that. Ryuu. She tried not to show that she minded it too much but said anyway "Don't call me Yu."

"Why not?" Ace came closer and raised an eyebrow at her while keeping watch on the door. "Because I don't like it, is that so terrible?" "Then why do you let him call you that?" Roy spoke again and Yukira turned her lazy gaze to him. She could've sworn he sounded angry, like he was jealous, but that's impossible, right? "Who?"

"Don't play dumb with me, you know very well who." Yukira pretended to think for a moment then really started thinking, when could he have possible heard Ryuu call her "Yu"? "When?" She asked "Huh?"

"When did you hear Ryuu call me that?" She started getting worried now, what if they had Ryuu? What if they had hurt him? "When he saved you with all of your friends, he called you Yu then."

Yukira vaguely remembered it but she knew he was probably right "Where were you? I thought you left?" "We never go far from Master Alain, he leaves good leftovers," Ace said, licking his lips.

Roy shook his head at Ace's comment "We had stayed in case something went wrong and when Master Alain woke up we told him about how you escaped." "Why did you stay in the shadows? How did you even stay out of sight?"

"Even we can't take on ten powerful wizards though I'm flattered you think we could," Roy put a hand to his chest and smiled humourlessly "And we also had some of the four girls magic, the four you saved, so we used that to stay hidden."

"Why now? Why take me now and not earlier?" "We needed to get the other ingredients ready, Master Alain was at fault when he captured you so soon." Yukira wondered what he meant by other ingredients. Other people? Other things? She didn't ask though, it wasn't worth it.