「Ch. II | Oracle Sab」

Second chapter, hope you enjoy, arigato for reading!

Yukira leaned back from the page, did that mean there was a world out there that no one really knew about? She stared in awe at the picture, floating islands and a sunset in the background.

Maybe that's Draken, maybe that's what it looks like. She started to daydream about how life would be like there, flying between islands, high above the clouds. Laughing as the wind blew through her sunset pink hair.

She snapped out of her dream as Lela shook her "Come on Yu-chan! Wake up!" "Huh?" Yukira answered, looking around and remembering where she was "Oh, sorry Le-chan, got too dreamy about Draken." She laughed awkwardly as Lela read the Draken legend.

"Wow, Yu-chan, you have a good taste in legends," "I always do," Yukira boasted and Lela punched her arm "Stop bragging Yu-chan! My tastes are way better!" Lela gave a snooty "Hmmf," and looked away. Yukira smirked "Oh yeah? How about the legend that's about a girl that wouldn't let her husband go?"

"Which one out of a million are you talking about?" They both laughed "Good point," Yukira said "Um, how about the one where this girl falls in love with this boy who wins a competition, they live together on one request, when the boy leaves and comes back she would ask no questions."

"And one day she got curious and went inside the room he went in because the door was left ajar, then she saw that he was actually a Golden Dragon! The Dragon Prince! When he saw her he banished her from his house," Lela continued then they said together.

"When she went home she wrote down this whole story and that's why we have it today."

They giggled "It's sad they didn't end up together," Lela said, blowing a stray strand of black hair from her face. "Yeah, I feel like they could've still loved each other, like our parents," Yukira sat crisscross and started daydreaming...again.

"Hmm, what if one day we were both taken away to a castle by two handsome Dragon Princes?" Yukira muttered making Lela sit up crisscross next to her "It would be a dream come true, Yu-chan. What would your dragon in armour be like?"

"He would be tall and handsome, with spiky blonde hair and shinning blue eyes. A smile that could make any girl melt, charm and wit, strength and courage, you know, the usual, but! Mine would be kind and have a heart like no other!"

Lela laughed at her friend's enthusiasm "Nice description," "What about you Le-chan?" "Me? My dragon in armour?" Yukira nodded "Well, um..." Yukira laughed "Oh, come on! I gave you a good description of mine!" "Yeah, but I don't think about mine 24/7!" "Oh! Just shut up and tell me already!"

"Fine, fine!" Lela put her finger on her chin in thought "Well then, he'd be tall and have navy blue, spiky hair, light blue eyes, can be relaxed but can get serious in a second, critical but in a good way and would stick up for anyone that deserves it."

Yukira just blinked at her which made Lela flustered "W-What?" Lela asked "And you accuse me of thinking about my prince 24/7, you know, that description sounds familiar." Yukira thought about it and realised that the description sounded like "Jayce?"

Lela gave her a confused look "What?" "That description, it sounds like Jayce!" "Oh, well, kind of, yeah, but yours sounds like Ryuu!" "Did I hear my name?" The two girls looked over to see Ryuu in the doorway.

"Oh...yeah, how long have you been there?" "Only about five seconds, more now of course," Lela shook her head "Baka," "Anyway," Ryuu continued "Why did you call my name?"

"We were, uh, wondering if you wanted to go yet?" "Oh, sure, actually, I have to go now, but I'll see you tomorrow?" They both nodded "Yeah, see ya Ryuu-kun!" Yukira said.

He waved and left "Well, Le-chan, do you want to go to a soda shop?" Lela nodded "Sure, why not?" They left and started walking down the street towards the soda shop when Yukira stopped.

She stared at a traditional building that looked serine, and a perfect place to relax "Hey, Le-chan, do you want to stop by Oracle Sab's place before we go?"

"Sure Yu-chan!" They walked towards the traditional building and entered. The building was constructed to be comfortable and a place you could feel at home, Sab liked making people feel that way.

They walked down the hallway and saw the Oracles room door open so they slowly went in. They saw a girl with long blue hair flowing down her back.

Yukira recognised her immediately "Aunt Wendy!" Yukira ran towards her and hugged her tight. She wore a simple, light blue kimono and a big smile on her face, she really was beautiful.

"Why hello there Yukira," she looked up and saw Lela "You too Lela," her husband, Romeo, came in and laughed at the girls childishness "What do you need girls?"

Yukira stopped hugging Wendy and stepped back "We wanted to know if Oracle Sab was here, and if you guys wanted anything from the soda shop down the street." Wendy smiled "I'll take a cherry ice cream soda," "I'll take the same but strawberry."

Romeo put an arm around his wife's shoulder "Thanks girls, and Oracle Sab is that way," he pointed to a door to his right. Yukira smiled at him "Thank you Uncle Romeo!"

Lela and Yukira went through the door Romeo had pointed at. They saw a girl in a kimono of silver, black, red and yellow. Her long, slightly curled purple blue hair tied up in an unruly bun.

She was facing away from them, sitting crisscross "Oracle Sab?" Lela asked hesitantly and the girl turned around. Her eyes were dark blue and held the worlds secrets in them.

"Please, Lela, don't call me that, it makes me sound old," Yukira and Lela giggled and Oracle Sab's smile got wider and brighter. "Well then, Aunt Sabrina, we came to ask if you wanted anything from the soda shop." Yukira said to her.

Sabrina, with her memory-make powers, didn't like fighting so didn't make it long in the guild of Fairy Tail but found that her talents lied in telling people their futures, she loved helping people and she was good at it, this was the best for her.

"Oh, yes, Yukira, I'll take a starlight tea." Yukira nodded "See you soon Aunt Sabrina," Lela said and they started to leave but Sabrina stopped them "Wait girls, can I tell you your futures?"

Yukira hesitantly sat down in front of the little table, crisscrossed like Sabrina. Sabrina took her hands and closed her eyes, focusing. Lela leaned against the doorframe and watched as Sabrina did her thing.

Sabrina opened her eyes "Oh dear child, you have a lot ahead of you, but I'm afraid the spirits of 'times yet to come' won't let me tell you." Sabrina looked sadly at the pink haired girl in front of her "I'm sorry."

Yukira just nodded and stood up "Well, we should go now, we'll be right back Aunt Sabrina." Sabrina nodded and let them go. She tried to convince herself it was right to not tell Yukira her future, it would stress the child out too much.

She sighed and went back to meditating, trying to gather her thoughts it was hard because of the horrifying things she'd seen in Yukira's future.

I hope you guys are just as excited for this story as I am, well, the next chapter should come out soon, arigato for reading!