「Ch. V | Four Girls」

Crash!

Yukira looked towards the wall as it was smashed open. Through it came the most handsome man she'd ever seen. He had black hair and dark pink eyes, but Yukira suspected that that wasn't their actual colour.

Yukira let go of Roy and walked towards the newcomer "And who are you?" she asked. The man smiled "I am Alain! Son of Ichiya!" Yukira stared at him with a confused look "You're the son of that weirdo?"

Alain struck a pose and did a short, flashy dance "Weirdo?! Why, my father is the best father in the world!" He spun on his toes with sparkly eyes "That's debatable," Lela said, standing up next to Yukira and getting in a fighting pose.

Yukira made a fighting pose as well, both girls had scales on their faces, Lela's steel and Yukira's a flaming red. "Debatable? Who do you know that's better?"

"My father," Yukira and Lela said at the same time.

They smiled at each other and went back to looking at Alain. "Your fathers?!" Alain did a frustrated dance "Oh please, Natsu Dragneel is too much of a hothead, so is Gajeel Redfox!" "Better than your perverted father!"

Yukira yelled at him, struggling to keep her temper in check. Alain looked at Roy and Ace "You both picked well, though, you should keep them in check," "We aren't dogs that need to be kept in check," Lela got into Alain's line of vision and pulled his attention to her.

Alain clicked his tongue "Feisty! Just the way I like them!" "You're an incubi," Yukira accused "Yes, how did you know?" "What you just said, and your eyes, they're the same colour as the mist."

Alain nodded "Smart girl, I suppose you get that from your mother, Lucy Heartfilia," "Yeah, she also taught me a little trick," Yukira surged forward, her fist covered in golden lava. She hit Alain and he flew back.

"No words?" Alain got up and raised an eyebrow at her, completely unhurt "No, there were words, I just wasn't loud about it." "Interesting," he circled her, suddenly he leaned in towards her face "I like you," "Why did you bring us here?" He leaned back and paced in front of her "Well, you see, there's this place called Draken."

He paused and glanced at Yukira but she didn't let her face show she knew anything "And I heard a little rumour that you," he leaned closer "that you could open the portal." "Portal?" "The portal to Draken, my dear," "Why would you want to go there?" Lela stepped in and took his attention off of Yukira.

"There, in Draken, are two orbs-" "Holding Yin and Yang," Yukira finished, dragging his attention back to her "Yes," he smiled evilly at her "Whoever holds the orbs controls the world. Not only Draken, but all galaxies," "Why?" "Because who wouldn't want to rule the world and ride dragons while doing it?"

Yukira shrugged "It's not like that's ever worked in the past," Alain sighed "No, but, I want you to remember, Yukira, history is written by the victors, and I want to change this world, to do that I'll have to win." Yukira looked confused while Lela nodded "I've heard it before." Alain leaned back and seemed to contemplate something "Well, it seems you two girls have become boring, you two can leave."

He was talking to Roy and Ace and he waved them away. They nodded and left. "I'll have my girls take care of you two," he walked through where he came through and came back with four girls.

One had a purple dress that reached her knees, black hair and pale skin. The girl next to her had long red hair and wore a long ball gown like a red flame dress. Another girl had blonde hair and a short red dress with gold on it. The last one had brown hair and a short black dress.

They all had shining fuchsia eyes.

"These are four girls I saved off of an island, with broken limbs. Their names are Everly, Clover, Jade and Amity." Yukira looked at Lela, the girls who had tried to steal their fathers, Sabrina's sisters, were right in front of them.

And they had to fight them.

Yukira shook that thought away, they weren't doing this by their own free will, maybe they could free them. Lela's face didn't waver "Too baby? Have to get girls to do your fighting for you?"

"No, not at all! You see, as an incubi, I get rid of ladies at a fast pace, I need to get rid of these ones and to do that they need to fulfill their promise." "Promise?" Yukira asked, watching his every move, trying to catch a pattern.

"Yes, when I saved them that day they promised to me they'd make it up to me by saving my life four times, one for each of them, this is the last time, I'll let them go after this. Though, I might keep them around, they are quite handy."

Alain smirked "Though I do love the both of you, and your company is quite fun, I have some...business to attend to. Have fun with them girls." Alain turned and left, leaving just the six girls.

No one moved, hardly anyone breathed but then Yukira stepped forward. The pink in the four girls' eyes made her wonder if she could help them.

"We don't want to hurt you," "That's too bad," the redhead, Clover, said "we really want to hurt you." Clover raised a hand and prepared to cast something but Yukira was too fast.

"Lava Dragon's Iron Fist!"

She flew at Clover and knocked her back, hard against a wall. She fell and tried to get back up but couldn't; her eyes weren't visible. Yukira turned to fight Amity and Lela went for Jade and Everly.

"Steel Dragon's Roar!"

"Lava Dragon's Sword Horn!"

Yukira and Lela fought as hard as they could against the other three when finally they had been knocked out. Yukira looked at Clover, still dazed from the one attack.

She went over to her cautiously, not sure if the girl was actually down. As she came closer Clover looked up at her, her eyes a lively green colour.

"Thank you, that Alain had us under his spell, I had almost broken free of it but you supplied the final punch." Clover smiled at Yukira "My other sisters probably feel the same, you should check on them."

And from the other girls, Yukira got the same thing. A thank you and a short story about how Alain had captured them and taken them against their will. Yukira looked towards where the hole in the wall gaped.

An eyesore but maybe the most helpful thing in here "Come on girls," Yukira said, walking towards the hole "We've got an incubi to fry."

Done. I hope you enjoyed, arigato for reading!