「Ch. IV | Crash!」

Lela, Yukira, Ace and Roy all got into a car, a simple magical vehicle from the looks of it. Ace and Lela got in the back while Roy got into the driver seat and Yukira in the front passenger seat.

She was nervous but was determined not to show it, she slowly let Roy's magic flow over her, changing her actions slightly to be more calm and collected, and entranced. She acted like she was in a trance to avoid suspicion.

She didn't let enough take over her that it messed with her mind though, it was a very hard thing to do, concentrate and focusing to make sure just the right amount of magic passed through her. She thought back to what Roy had said.

"It's your energy, if I take all of it you die," what kind of magic was that? If you took all of it, whoever the host was would die. She's heard of creatures like this, succubi or incubi. Spirits that feed off the energy of people, it's how they survived, how they fed.

(I didn't make them like actual incubi, which are just male succubi, because that'd just be....really gross, I changed it a bit :/)

She couldn't believe that such creatures actually existed. She stared out the window, just glad that these particular incubi weren't like older types of incubi and were modern.

They were going somewhere but she didn't bother to ask, it would raise suspicions. She was just memorising the turns. She spared a glance in the side view mirror and saw Lela practically sucking off Ace's face.

Yukira made a disgusted face then glanced at Roy, he didn't seemed fazed by it at all, figures. An Incubi would never think it's weird, or sick. She looked away again, seeing that they were going through a forest.

Suddenly they stopped and Roy hopped out, going around to open the door. Yukira hopped out, taking the offered hand and looked at Lela and Ace "What should we do about them?"

Roy shook his head and banged his fist against the door "For God's sake Ace! Can't you hold it in?!" Ace leaned back and smiled at Roy "Can't you just let me enjoy this?" Yukira scowled at Ace and grabbed the back of Lela's collar.

Yukira pulled her out if the car, roughly, and stood her up next to her. She pouted and protested but Yukira put her hand over Lela's mouth and put her face in Lela's "Trust me, you'll thank me later."

Yukira glared again at Ace and kept Lela close to her. "Let's go then?" Roy said and Yukira nodded. She turned and walked towards the wooden house in the distance.

Ace and Roy lagged behind and Ace put his hand on Roy's shoulder "Roy, my man, listen, you've got a cutie right there, but! Keep her in check, I don't want her takin' my angel away from me."

Roy rolled his eyes "Would you shut up? You call every girl you get your angel and you eventually throw them away, at least I try to keep mine!" Ace laughed "Ha! Really? We're secondary incubi you idiot! It's kinda our thing to go from one woman to the next!"

"I don't like doing that, you know that!" "Oh! Lighten up a bit!" Ace laughed again and Roy elbowed him "I can't when I'm risking their lives," Ace just kept laughing as Roy walked away, regretting ever choosing Ace as his teammate.

As Yukira walked into the building she froze and she was pretty sure what they saw knocked Lela out of her trance. Two boards, with ankle and wrist shackles to hold a person down, all adjustable.

She shivered as she saw a chest with red velvet near it, she didn't want to open it but Lela had a completely different idea. She went right over and popped it open. The same word can be used to describe her eyes, pop, they might as well have fallen out of her head how wide her eyes were.

Yukira went over and put her hands over her mouth in shock. Lined up in an organised row from smallest to biggest, were...toys. Not little kid toys....weird and messed up toys for hardcore adults. Yukira was scared, would they use these on them?!

She quickly closed the thing and leaned against a pole for support, she hadn't been breathing while she was staring at the 'toys'. Lela came over and comforted her, and herself. They were both shaking as the two boys came in.

"What happened?" Roy demanded "Ch-Ch-Chest..." Yukira raised a shaking finger to point at the red velvet chest. Roy sighed and Ace went over with a huge, evil, grin on his face "You two excited for the toys in this chest?"

His fingers played over the lock and he snapped it open, revealing the toys again, Yukira looked away but then she heard Ace's laughter. Her eyes opened but they were unfocused.

Oh no, her inner voice said, it's happening again. When Yukira got really mad or she was just done with something, done with dealing with it, she would go into this state of mind where her mental self was untouchable, her physical form almost untouchable.

Her power rose and she hands shook from the power. No longer shaking from terror, she looked up at Roy and flew at him "Lava Dragon's Iron Fist!" She punched him square in the face and he flew back. She backed off and regrouped, preparing for an attack of any sorts.

When Roy tried to grab her from behind she spun and grabbed his wrists, she could feel the scales on her face as she stared Roy down "Please, Yukira, calm down."

He pleaded with her, using words, he didn't even try his magic even though it was his best chance. Yukira's magic power continued to rise, her pink hair flying around her head.

She took a breath in, preparing to cast Lava Dragon's Roar when.

Crash!

(Sorry for the crappy title :/, I couldn't really think of anything else and hehe, cliffhanger! An authors best ally while the readers worst enemy, well, Arigato for reading!

2nd GenerationOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara