「Ch. XVII | The End」

OMG I'm so sorry I didn't update this for three days when I said I would earlier, I have school really soon and I was busy all yesterday and I'm super stressed about school, I hate the school I'm going to but *shrug* apparently no one can take a hint *cough cough* mom *cough cough*.

Enough about that though, this chapters kind of short but I liked where it ended but tell me if you guys want an epilogue. And, as always, arigatou for reading!

"We'll finish this, once and for all."

Yukira walked confidently towards the pedestals. Each had a different colour on it, she noticed that the colours on the pedestals matched the one's on their suits. "Quickly!" she shouted "Find the one that matches your colour!"

Yukira hurried around until she saw the pink one. She stopped and waited for everyone else to find their pedestal. She frowned at how everyone had one that matched their colour perfectly, like the pedestals were made for them.

Yukira put her hand down on her pedestal and shouted "Iron Fist of the Lava Dragon."

Everyone put their hand down and you could hear them shouting.

"Steel Dragon's Club!"

"Satan Soul!"

"Ice Water Slicer!"

"Ice Devil's Rage!"

"Huntress Arrow!"

"Meteor!"

"Solid Script! Fire!"

"Lighting Dragon's Breakdown Fist!"

"Fist of the Celestial Dragon!"

After everyone had their pedestal activated the room exploded, only kind of literally. The island shook with the force of all the mages magic. A blinding light flashed and when it subsided two orbs sat peacefully on a pedestal, circling each other.

Yukira looked at the orbs and removed her hand from the pedestal. She stepped forward and looked closely at the orbs. They were peaceful looking, swirling each other in perfect rhythm. She touched them and, though they did nothing, she jumped back by how much magical power they held.

She shook her hand to stop it's tingling and smiled at her friends "It's over." "Not quite." Yukira turned in surprise to see Aedus and nine other dragons, including Metaleen. "You still have to get home."

Yukira looked curiously at the other dragons "Are they..?" "The other dragons that helped me seal Yin and Yang before, yes." Yukira smiled and Aedus smiled back "Thank you for protecting us, all of you, now we will all take you home."

Yukira nodded and gestured for her friends to follow her. Everyone got on their own dragon except for Yukira. She stopped beside Igneel and kneeled down next to him. "I saved Draken, are you proud of me too?"

She smiled sadly as she pet Igneel's muzzle and got up, walking towards Aedus. He was looking sadly at Igneel and said "Goodbye, father." Yukira climbed onto Aedus and all ten dragons took off, heading towards where the portal was.

When they reached the portal island Yukira got off and hugged Aedus "I'm going to miss you, uncle." Aedus nuzzled her lightly and then pushed her with a giant claw "Me too, kid, now go back to your world."

Yukira nodded and looked around at all of her friends talking with their dragons. Yukira walked towards the portal and her friends soon followed her. They all went through and Yukira was last. She looked back one more time at the dragons and then went through the portal.

The same pulling sensation filled her then she fell to a wooden floor. She got up and realised she was at the guild hall. She was suddenly engulfed in a hug by her parents. She hugged them back and when she leaned back she remembered what Igneel had said.

"Dad...I met Igneel," "What? Really? What did he say?" She couldn't bring herself to say he was dead so she just said "He told me...he's proud of you." Natsu smiled at her and hugged her again "It's great to have you back sweetie."

"It's great to be back, dad."

That was a short chapter...but I felt like ending it there. Omg this has been so fun to write! I hope you all enjoyed this sequel to Mating Season! It's over, it's all over now. The End. I guess I should tell you guys the ships I made :3 even if they didn't all get attention. YukiraXRyuu, LelaXJayce, IsaXCallum, LukeXAlexia and RayXKamala. Tell me if you guys saw the ships differently. Anyway, as always, arigatou for reading!