「Ch. XVI | Yin and Yang」

Hey guys! I'm just going to go right into the chapter :P

"Yin and Yang have been broken again."

Igneel got up and flew out without another word leaving his human guests in shock. Yukira looked at Aedus and Metaleen "You have to help us!" The island shook as a wave of incredible force hit it, knocking the humans down.

Aedus leaned down "Get on me! Metaleen and I will get you kids out of here!" Yukira tried to get up but the island shook again, throwing her to the ground. She crawled over to Aedus, helping some of her friends on the way.

When Yukira was sure everyone was on a dragon she hopped on Aedus and the two dragons took off. They flew away from were the giant waves were coming from. Yukira looked over her shoulder and saw hundreds, heck thousands of dragons flying towards the waves.

She made a determined face and whispered "I will save you Draken, I promise."

As they kept flying the waves thinned and Aedus finally landed next to Metaleen. Yukira climbed off and went near the edge of the island, still looking at the place where Yin and Yang stayed. She turned to the dragons "We have to go back!"

Aedus shook his head "No, we can't." he looked away and his eyes glazed over as he appeared to be remembering something. "No! We have to! We can't just stay and hide back here! At least take me back!"

Aedus looked at her with bright, amber eyes "No, no way you are going back." "Why not?" She yelled at the dragon, angered that she couldn't do anything. "Because...ugh," he looked away and frowned at the horizon. "Because what?!"

"Because you're my niece!"

Aedus suddenly yelled, making Yukira stumble back "W-What?" She looked up at Aedus, confusion written all over her face. Aedus sighed "Igneel is my father and Natsu, your father, is my half brother, therefore making you my niece."

Yukira stared at him appalled "So that's why you're keeping me back here?" He sighed again "Yes, I suppose that is the reason." He looked melancholic as he looked at her. "Wait..." Yukira looked down "a lava dragon saved Draken all those years ago...was that you?"

She looked up at Aedus, he looked shocked "H-How did you know that?" Yukira shrugged "I do my research, but if you've saved Draken before can't you do it again?" He shook his head "No, but..." "But? But what?"

Aedus looked away and frowned in thought "Perhaps...you could." Yukira nodded "Maybe, but you have to take me back!" "Fine," Aedus stood up from his sitting position "I'll take you and your friends to where Yin and Yang lie."

Yukira smiled and hopped onto Aedus, her uncle "Come on then guys! We have a place to save!" Her friends all nodded and hopped onto the dragons. Metaleen grumbled "Why did I wake up for this?" No one answered him as they took off towards Yin and Yang.

As they approached the building it was harder and harder for the dragons to fly. They suddenly fell to the ground on an island a little ways away from Yin and Yang. "W-We can't fly anymore..." Aedus said though it sounded painful.

Yukira got off of Aedus and touched his muzzle "It's okay, we'll be fine from here." The dragon nodded and turned away, preparing to leave the island. When both dragons were gone Yukira and her friends stared at the island that was their destination.

"How will we get over there?" Someone asked and Yukira turned "We use our magic, of course." Ryuu stepped forward "I have my take over magic but I'd only be able to carry one or two of us at a time." Yukira nodded and thought about the different mages they had.

Yukira looked at the island "Solid Script magic?" Ray shook his head "Wouldn't get us far enough." Yukira nodded "Water or Ice magic?" Alexia shook her head "Again, too far." Yukira suddenly felt something pulling her, telling her to jump off and trust her...suit?

Yukira started towards the edge "Wait there for me, okay guys?" she said over her shoulder as she jumped off the edge. "Yukira!" Her friends shouted as she fell.

She crossed her arms over her face as the air hit her hard, cutting into her. Suddenly she wasn't falling and when she looked behind her, white wings that looked like an exceeds were growing out of her suit. She flew up and in front of her friends "Hey guys."

Everyone looked at her appalled "How did you..." Lela trailed off "Trust the suit, come on, jump off." Lela started heading towards the edge, mumbling "That sounds like something someone would say to get someone to kill their self."

Yukira chuckled as Lela jumped off and came up a second later with wings. "Hurry up guys, we don't have much time." Soon everyone had wings and they started towards the island holding Yin and Yang.

When they reached it they landed and ran inside, their wings disappearing. Yukira got inside first and saw Igneel on the floor, looking dead. "Igneel!" She shouted and ran to him. He coughed "Yukira? Tell my son...I'm proud of him."

"What?" Yukira's eyes opened "No! You have to tell him yourself! No way I'm letting you die now!" Igneel coughed again "It was nice to see you, my granddaughter." His eyes slowly closed and he let out one final breath before falling still.

Yukira started shaking "No...no this...can't be..." Tears fell down her face as she closed her eyes tight, wishing it was a dream but she knew she wouldn't wake up to see him alive. She opened her eyes and lightly kissed Igneel on the nose.

She stood up and wiped her tears "I'll finish this, for you, Igneel." She looked farther in and saw two brightly glowing orbs. One black, the other white. She also saw ten pedestals that looked like there were magic activated. The orbs floated above the floor, causing a tornado of magical air in the building.

"We will finish this, once and for all."

So. Badly. Written. I hope you enjoyed it otherwise and arigatou for reading!