「Ch. VII | Phoenix」

It's been awhile...hasn't it *nervous laughter*......sorry...but it's back! Yay! Celebrate! Party! Do something! Go get a freaking cookie! You know what? No, here *gives you cookie* enjoy that cookie because unicorns and magical things made that cookie! Okay...I'm weird, on to the chapter now...

It has been a few weeks since the incident where Yukira was saved by her friends. Oracle Sabrina's sisters had gone to stay with Sabrina in her house. Aunt Wendy was pregnant and Callum and Isa were very much together.

Everything was fine, everyone really forgot that everything happened, except for Yukira.

She couldn't get it out of her head! How Alain wanted to go to Draken to become ruler of the galaxies, how was that possible? And would he ever come back to try and kidnap her again? Yukira never voiced her worries though, she kept them to herself, letting her curiosity eat her to insanity.

She now sat at the bar at the guild hall with her head in her hands. Lela looked at her from across the way with worry in her red eyes. Lela stood up and walked over to Yukira "Hey, Yu-chan, are you okay?"

Yukira's head shot up and she stared at her best friend with wide onyx eyes "Yeah..." she said groggily "I'm fine Le-chan." She yawned, remembering the lack of sleep she'd had the past few days.

Yukira suddenly stood up and rubbed her eyes "I'm just going to go home, Le-chan, I'll see you tomorrow." Lela watched her friend go with even more worry in her eyes, it wasn't even noon yet.

Yukira left the hall and started on the path towards her house. She was too distracted to notice anything around her and ended up tripping and almost falling more than a few times.

When she finally got home she stepped inside and closed the door behind her, sighing as she leaned against it. She walked further in but was stopped by a hand over her mouth and around her waist.

She let out a muffled yelp as her onyx orbs widened and tried to turn around to see who it was. But she couldn't move. The person holding her held her tight and wouldn't let her move an inch. Finally the person spoke in a raspy and shadowed voice "You aren't going anywhere until my master gets what he wants."

Suddenly Yukira felt herself being pulled into a shadow portal to who knows where. Right before she fell all the way in she dropped a little charm necklace that had been around her neck. The charm was a little bird that wasn't a normal bird. It was a phoenix of red and orange stone.

Xx-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-xX

After Lela watched Yukira go she sat back down, waiting for something. She didn't know what but she felt like she couldn't move. She was just waiting, waiting for what? Someone? Something?

Lela shook her head, she had to get to Yukira. She had to make sure she was safe. But suddenly, the want to get up dulled and she stayed sitting, staring at the door. Lela looked around, wondering if anyone else was feeling this.

That's when Lela realised it was magic, a type of mind control, telling everyone in the guild hall to stay and not worry. She noticed everyone moving around slower but she could suddenly move. Knowledge of the magic makes its power useless.

She got up and was about to run out of the guild hall but in a last minute decision decided to take Ryuu. She made a beeline over to him and saw him sitting, looking at his hands. "Ryuu!" Lela called and Ryuu looked up and turned towards her, slowly.

"What Le?" "I told you not to call me that!" "But Yu calls you Le-chan so it's basically the same thing just-" "Okay, Ryuu, whatever, but I have a question," "What?" Lela sat next to Ryuu and looked around again. Almost shivering at the obvious heavy magic in the air.

"Do you feel that?" She whispered. Ryuu just looked confused "What?" "The magic! There's...so much of it...covering the whole guild hall." She looked back at Ryuu and sighed when she saw his confused face. "It's mind control, telling us to move slower and not to worry."

Suddenly something clicked in Ryuu and he could move at normal pace again "Yeah, I feel it now, but how did you figure it out?" "I was too worried about Yukira for it to work on me completely so I got out of it." Ryuu just nodded and Lela looked around again.

"I don't really want to leave the guild in this state but Yukira might be in trouble." "Because the magic only went up after she left," "Exactly, come on." Ryuu and Lela got up and headed towards the guild hall doors but were stopped by the whole guild, standing guard in front of the doors.

Lela balked and looked behind her, empty. She looked forward again and wondered, I was just staring at this door, no way they all moved that fast! The guild moved forward as a whole then four individuals moved forward.

Mira. Laxus. Levy. Gajeel.

Ryuu and Lela looked at each other, thinking the same thing. Why did their parents just move forward? The guild was all smiling demonically, animatedly, like it was sewn on their faces. Their eyes wider and crazier than normal.

"Where are you going?" The four parents asked in perfect sync with each other. Lela quickly took over the situation "We were just going to town, you know, to buy some things." "Like what?" They all turned towards her, turning their creepy gaze into intimidating and causing Lela to almost shake in her shoes.

"Well...for me, girl stuff, you know," Lela made herself awkwardly cough, blush and look away. "And for Ryuu, he wanted to go with me because he needs-" "A new book," Ryuu butted in "I've finished all of mine and I need a new one."

The group of creepy people looked at each other, thinking and unblinking. "Fine," this time only one spoke but Lela and Ryuu couldn't see them "we'll let you go." They parted and watched closely as Lela and Ryuu slowly walked out.

After what seemed like hours but wasn't even a minute the doors closed and the staring was cut off. Lela let out a sigh of relief "I'm glad that's over, come on, we have to hurry now."

With that Lela and Ryuu headed off towards Yukira's house. They were on their toes, watching, waiting and wondering. They couldn't have been more scared than they already were. Until they saw-in the distance-Yukira's house, door astray and a small, blood red flame sitting right inside.

Omg I hope you enjoyed that, I worked hard on this. Yukira's been kidnapped by a mysterious figure and Lela and Ryuu just escaped a scary guild. What's going to happen next? Only time will tell. Arigato for reading!