006 | wildest dreams

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Snow has started to fall down all over London Town. Christmas decorations are hung up in the streets, on balconies, in front of houses. It looks and smells like Christmas, and it's still November.

"Jesus." Kallista mumbles to herself as a cool breeze hits her body before closing the window.

Kallista enjoys the cool air in the morning. As soon as she wakes up, she opens all of the windows in her apartment to let fresh air in.

Sometimes, she likes to sit on the window sill and sip her coffee whilst watching the sun rise, or look at the birds fly high, or spot the few airplanes in the sky.

But today, she's simply walking around, holding a cup of hot coffee in hand. The sun is only starting to rise, but she can see a thick layer of snow on the ground and frost on the cars windshields.

All of the sudden, as she picks up a book she left opened on her couch, the wards trigger themselves, indicating to Kallista that someone is on their way up to her penthouse.

This early in the morning? It's not even eight.

———

Draco Malfoy follows closely behind Finlay inside Kallista's large penthouse.

Finlay whistles, hands tucked inside the pockets of his uniform as he struts inside the apartment.

Draco's eyes land on Kallista who is standing in the middle of her living room, one hand on her hip as her body weight is balanced on one leg, the other hand holding a cup of hot coffee.

"What the fuck?" She asks, her eyes looking at him from head to toe. "Finn!"

"Yeah?" Her brother calls from the kitchen where he pours himself a cup of coffee.

"Why are you here with Malfoy?" Their eyes are still locked.

Kallista is wearing a short silk robe, secured tightly over her body. Her curly hair is tied into a messy bun at the nape of her neck and she's wearing glasses.

"I'm standing right in front of you, you know." Draco musters as he finally takes his eyes away from Kallista's figure.

"Yes, I can see that." She takes a sip of coffee. "Why are you here?"

"It's Monday."

He lets a smug smirk appear on his lips before meeting the brunette's eyes again. She sighs loudly and turns around to walk into the kitchen.

That silk robe is ridiculously short.

"You live here?" Draco calls out, following closely behind her.

This place is humongous. Big windows, magnificent view over the center of London. Modern decorations, almost futuristic in Draco's eyes, but there are a lot of plants and flowers.

"Yes. Jealous?"

Definitely.

"Please." He scoffs, finally entering the kitchen. Finn is leaned against the large counter in the middle of the room, one hand holding the Daily Prophet as he sips peacefully his coffee. "The Manor is better than this place."