016 | one bed

"Where were you, Malfoy?"

Kallista's stern voice rings in Draco's ears as they stroll down the hallway in their hotel situated in the very center of Paris.

The walk from the previous hotel to this one was quiet, although the pair could feel the tension rising between them.

With one hand tucked in the front pocket of his trousers, Draco uses his free one to pass his fingers through his messy locks before glancing sideways at the witch.

The brunette walks hurriedly, heels in hands and eyebrows furrowed as she awaits for Draco's response. She doesn't spare him a single look as they walk towards her room.

"You fucking arse." She musters out, holding her hand out to him to grab the key from his grasp, "I could have been killed."

"Be quiet." He snaps, dropping the key into her hand and looking around. "Just shut up. You wouldn't have died."

"Oh, really?" Kallista lets out a small scoff before opening the wooden door. She steps inside before turning towards the blond, "I'm not done with you, Malfoy. We'll talk about it in the morning."

Draco pushes past her, bumping his shoulder into hers before throwing his jacket on the desk chair.

The room is big, modern, with a magnificent view over the Eiffel Tower.

"Fine by me." He mumbles, taking a seat on the four-poster bed, "I really don't want to deal with your bitchy remarks right now."

Kallista raises her eyebrows as her gaze follows his movements closely. One hand holds the doorknob all whilst she opens the door wider, "What do you think you're doing?" She inquires with narrowed eyes.

"Close the door." He speaks lowly with a motion of the chin towards the door.

"No."

Draco takes a deep breath in, "Close the fucking door, Howard. Don't test me right now."

"Or what, hm?" Kallista hums before letting out a loud exhale and slamming the door shut. Draco rolls his eyes at her dramatic behaviour before kicking his shoes off.

She lets her eyes travel from his feet up to his parted legs as he sits on the edge on the bed. The first few buttons of his black shirt are still undone as his ring-coated fingers fumble with the fabric of his sleeves to roll them up to his elbows.

"Put these back on." Kallista orders, her pointer finger aimed at his dragon-leather shoes.

"No." The blond replies nonchalantly, his eyes darting from his shirt to the witch standing before him.

Her eyebrows shoot up. Slowly, she trails towards him as her arms cross over her chest, "And why not? As far as I know, this is my room. My room, my orders."

Draco's eyes flicker back and forth between hers before darting down to her pushed-up cleavage. His lips curve upwards into a sly smirk before his silver eyes meet hers again, "Our room."

Her face falls. Blinking slowly at him, she lets her hands fall down to her sides, "Excuse me?"

The tip of his tongue wets his pink lips as he leans back on his hands, his head tilting to look properly at Kallista, "You heard me."

A dry and shallow laugh leaves the back of her throat, "We are not sharing a room, Malfoy."

He replies bluntly before clenching his jaw, "Oh, but we are, darling."

"No."

"Yes."

"Don't tell me you can't afford your own room." She rolls her eyes, "You might be one of the richest wizards—"