He Saved Me || Part 1: Targets

-Norman's POV-
(TW: strong language)

"Shit"

"LANGUAGE BRO WERE IN THE TOY AISLE OF TARGET THERE'S KIDS AROUND!"

Morgan knew that, but.... he has a slightly bad habit of cursing. As for me? Nah, I only curse when it's necessary.

We both laughed as we found what we needed for the group assignment.

"Ready?" I turn Morgan's way; stopping the cart in the process. "What do you think, dumbass?" "We are in the toy aisle of Target, Morgan... there are small ass- OOH! You cursed!" Morgan cuts me off of my sentence like it was satire. So help me Lord....

-------𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟-----

"Okay...your total will be $15.79 + tax." "I'll be able to pay that" I said.

"Cash or Card?" The young cashier asks me. She's in college I think. (A/n: Venus here! Did y'all miss me? No, Norman's not a pervert. He's second guessing and just wondering)

"Uhmmm, card please." Morgan gives his card to the cashier. Was it credit because I saw her swipe....? You know what, never mind that. At least we have what we need.

-------𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡, ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖-----

"Hey mom!" Morgan shouts. "We're home!" After running away from my abusive mother, Morgan and his mother gave me a place to stay.

"Glad you're home honey!" Miss Maria shouts from the kitchen. "Dinner will be ready soon!" As she continues on cooking I get my bag and then me and Morgan head up stairs so we can set up where I sleep and stuff in his room. He had quite a spacious yet small room. He had dark purple walls but at first glance you could barely tell because he has a lot of posters. His bed was near a window and on that window it was just big enough to fit two people on it to sit. He gave me two dressers and the top of his closet and when I turned my head to see a mattress near his bed. His bed had black pillow cases and  a red and bed set. I had some FNAF pillow cases and a plain white bed set on my bed I had assumed it was from his brother's room.

I put my small unused gym bag next to the mattress on the floor and then I plop myself on it and stare at his ceiling fan go round and round. He tries to plop down with me but ends up falling on the floor and hitting his head. I start laughing at him.

"STOP LAUGHING AND PICK ME UP YOU DIPSHIT!" he says

He gets angry a lot but I don't mind I think he's cool no matter what!

Total word count: 443 words (as of editing)