He saved me || Part 9: Questioning????

Morgan's POV

"......turn on the stove.... turn on the stove because you're pansexual..." Eh, it doesn't seem like a bad idea. That reminds me I should start on breakfast and maybe I'll shout that I'm pan... or maybe not. I should start on breakfast. Or maybe I should make a somewhat sexual joke, saying 'I'd have sex with a pan' No, that sounds weird...

----------✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.  𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩, 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬, 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧 ----------✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

I call down everyone for breakfast I'm not sure whether or not to say I'm pan but that one moment with Norman keeps playing in my head over and over. Our faces got so close, his hands were so soft and that breath he took right when we should've kissed was so soft and gentle just like him and I felt his lips with my fingers as we got closer they were so soft I wanted to kiss him so bad. I snap out of my day dream and then I start to smell something. Is that smoke?! the toast burns.. "GODDAMNITTTTTT!...ow..." I stubbed my toe on the cabinet. I hate today. Norman comes down I panic and try to act cool but end up looking like a brother from Disney channel when a hot girl is in the house and Norman laughs at me a bit. damn he's so cute that boy man. He tells me he's just going to grab a pop tart and wait for me in my car which was probably for the best since I just burned the toast. I ask him to save me one as I head up stairs to grab my bag and my sweatshirt and then run right back down to go to my car so he can drive us to school.

----------✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.  𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩, School----------✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Norman's POV

Whispers are floating around Wishington High, it's about the new LGBTQ+ policy the principal implemented. What a damn douchebag. I walked through the halls head down listening to Steve Lacey's new song 'Static' thinking about the almost kiss or whatever that happened between me and Morgan. Alice runs up to me and practically snatches me into an empty classroom and says "Sooo you and Morgan? you guys like a thing finally?" I look down and I shake my head no and she sighs. "Norman I saw you two about to kiss and you should've just kissed him then and there." She gets an idea then points to the homecoming sign she made her girlfriend that she claims to just be a friend she's asking just for laughs but we all know the truth and says that this is my chance. I hold my head up high and agree. At lunch I go to the bathroom, skipping lunch to look in TikTok for some ideas just to end up going for the simple poster except I'll put songs the remind me of him and a Spotify playlist code. I draw out the design of it on my phone and it looks amazing holy shit. The bell rings which means lunch is over so I grab my stuff and blend into the crowd of people going back to my class. But.... I can't ask Morgan out due to those fucking policies in place... But, people can love whoever they want..

Word count: 541