He Saved Me || Part 11: Lectures and a New Face

Morgan's POV:
"Okay first of all, do not do shit like that ever. You could have gotten yourself killed, second-" I say but then interrupted with a white haired girl entering with my brother. "Surprise!" My brother says coming in while doing some jazz hands awkwardly. A girl that is about a inch or two taller than my brother remains quiet. Nathan pushes her forward signaling she should speak so with her soft yet aggressive voice she says "Hi I'm Lilith and... I thought Nathan had said you would be home in a few hours but I guess you guys skipped today" she chuckled a bit. Norman is still hungover and trying to figure out what's happening when out of a blue he says "I need some fucking vodka" and as he tries to get up and leave I pull him back down by his shirt instead of his arm so that his scars don't sting. Lilith on the other hand, kinda snickered; she probably finds our relationship cute.

Nathan goes on about a lecture about how we are too young to drink and skip school I kind of zoned out during that but eventually I told him that Norman was going though a depressive episode and wanted to try to feel better by drinking and he's to hungover to go to school so we stayed home because I needed to make sure he doesn't do anything he'll regret. He agreed not to tell mom and I apologized to Lilith... I believe her name was for making today awkward. They end up leaving us be and Norman takes out his Nintendo from his bag and shows it to me signaling he wants to play and I nod so we get closer on the bed to play and he gives me one remote and he gets one and we play Mario Kart and I end up winning as always and I look at him and he looks at me and I brag about how I won and then it goes silent we look each other in the eyes and then suddenly we start to get closer together and then we kiss. His lips are so soft and then after a second we pull apart and I start to say "hey I'm sorry I understand if yo-" then suddenly he grabbed my face and put his lips on mine leading to a kiss and that small kiss leads to a make out session and he flipped me so I was on top and he was laying down while we kissed. "Yo Morgan we're getting Uber Eats what do you wa-". Nathan had walked in on us and then me and Norman had jumped and we rushed to sit on opposite sides on the bed. "Oh um yeah I don't care what you get but I'll just take a burger or something yeah.." I had said "I'll let you two get back to whatever you were doing" And then he leaves and me and Norman just sit there and it's so akward. "Sooo that was something.." he was right, it sure was. Until, Norman's phone vibrates, it's probably his parents but he ignored it either way and he put his hands on my jaw and kissed me again.
Word count: 548