He Saved Me || Part 3: ....

Morgan's POV
(Chapter warnings: eating disorders)
Norman helps mom with chores before he heads to my room to sleep for the night. He's a kind soul, even though he grew up in a rather.. rough home. I was always so kind to him, even in the roughest times...He rarely eats too. Maybe his mom didn't feed him well since she came home late. I'm not sure I'll look more at it later.

Norman's POV
I finally got away from her... but without Alice. I escaped using the window in my room so I couldn't get her out within the in time frame I had. I don't deserve to eat, I'm not even going to try and eat. Morgan and his mom have been so supportive during it all and I'm not sure what I would do without them. Eventually, Morgan came in as I was scrolling on my phone. Morgan asks me: "Are you doing good?? You haven't been eating..." I stayed silent. I didn't wasn't him to get concerned. After a few minutes of awkward silence just staring at each-other I say "oh I just have been eating big snacks that's all" that was a big fat ass lie. Ugh, I feel so bad lying to him but the more I looked in his eyes the more I got lost in them. He had black eyes and they were so nice in the sunset from his window next to his bed. The glare shines on his eyes making them glow brighter than the sun. Eh, but that probably doesn't mean anything I'm not in love with Morgan that would be outrageous. Right? Maybe so, maybe not.

(Sorry if this one is short. Next I will try to make it longer)
Word count: 292