He Saved Me || Part 18: Kira

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄: 𝟏:𝟑𝟖𝐀𝐌

Norman walks into a bar and sees the bar tender she's a pretty one he will admit but no his type obviously. he sits down and asks for a Bloody Mary as he puts his fake ID on the table. He looks at her name tag it says 'Kira'

𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
I see someone walk in the bar he looks fairly young and kinda depressed and I notice the wraps on his arms..

He places his obvious fake ID on the table but I don't bother telling him it's shit and I make him a virgin Bloody Mary since he's obviously a minor but again I don't tell him that.

"Thanks girl here you've helped a lot tonight!"

He hands me a $10 tip and I respond with:

"Not a girl and thanks."

He stops sipping his drink

"Shit sorry, my bad. My sister's girlfriend is trans I should know better sorry.."

I put the cash in my pocket

"Hey don't worry man I'm non-binary, they/them. The name's Kira." I shake his hand the same one with the arm wrapped in bandages..

"Oh hi my names Norman.." the tall boy says. He keeps sipping his drinking still unaware it's virgin.

"Hey man I'd feel bad not telling you this now but I'm your fake ID is shit. If you want, hit me up and I'll tell you how I made mine last year!"

I hand him my number off and he walks out. He seems like a nice kid... but those bandages.. what's goin' on with him...

𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝟏𝐏 

𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
I got out the bar late last night but I didn't feel any of the usual things I feel when I'm drunk and I just woke up really tired but no hangovers or whatever.

I remember their face though and their name. Kira.

𝐓-𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐀𝐒 walks in and says..."Hey Nathan can you call your brother he-" then realizes that there fucking right in front of his eyes ans he doesn't finish her sentence. He just closes her the door. As Nathan lays there in embarrassment he just stares into space for a good few second and then he grabs a pillow and screams into it.

"FUCKKKKKK" and then starts sobbing.

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐇 doesn't bother asking she just starts picking up clothes and puts hers on and then puts Nathan's boxers on and she holds him as he sobs into the pillow.

𝐀𝐒 Nathan starts to calm down he holds Lilith in his arms and he softly says "I'm sorry I've just been so stressed from all this fucking family drug shit.."

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐇 doesn't even question, it she just kissed him on the forehead. They laid down holding each other. She began to sing to him... her siren-like voice, putting him to sleep ever so slowly.

MORGAN'S POV:
It's late and I hear a knock on the window and I look out and I see Norman..

I open the window enough so I can hear him and he can hear me... only to see him stumbling around...

"Norman what the fuck?! Are you drunk?!" I say to him and he starts to laugh drunkly..

"I didn't wanna see you... you're mad at me.." he says while looking down.  "You hate me because I had cigarettes and now you want to leave me.."

I start to tear up a bit and I hold his face up too look at me and I look him in his eyes "Norman I don't want too leave you I-" I get scared too continue but I grab the courage and finished "I love you Norman" and I kissed him.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him back in "I love you so much you stupid fucking alcoholic.." and we start to kiss eachother deeply.

Eventually we pulled away and I grabbed him and laid him down on the couch to put him too sleep and then when I was about to walk away he grabbed me arm and said "Please stay.." and so I did..

I held that stupid idiot in my arms and fell asleep with him and as our eyes got heavier and heavier we drifted off..

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up with the worst hang over and that's when I realized morgan was holding me. I saw Nathan and Lilith wake up all flirty they probably fucked last night now thinking about it and I jump up fast and leave Morgan's arms and that wakes him up.

"Norman it's fine.. they know.." I smile widely as I lay my head on his chest then I give him a kiss and go help Pa with breakfast.

"You really love him don't ya kid?" Pa says to me. I smile and nod while I help him make bacon.  That's when I get a call the caller name reads "Kira" that's when I remember it's that bar tender from last night..

I pick up the phone "Hello?" A voice says from the other line "Hey Kira, it's Norman what's up?" I say in response.

"Shit you remember my name that's a first anyways I was wondering if you were free?" They said and I told them too come over whenever and then the call ended.

"Who was that?" Lilith asked while sipping her wine at 10 in the morning for some god forbidden reason. "Oh it's someone I met at the bar last night they're gonna come over and help me with something!" Lilith nods in approval and then goes back to Nathan and starts too kiss him again. That's when Morgan comes from behind and hugs me. I feel bad for Alice she's away from her girlfriend..

Eventually, Kira gets here. "ALICE OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE!!" I yell while I fixing my hair and then when I'm done I go to the door and see Alice and Kira hugging..?

"Oh my goodness are you the famous Alice?! Holy shit Alyssa has told me so much about you over the phone!! I recognize you from the photos she sent!"

Holy shit Alice's girlfriend and Kira are related?!

I let them finishing talking and catching up then Kira comes to me, Morgan, and Alice's room which we have our own section divided with curtains.

They lay out all their stuff and shows me how to make a fake ID that looks realistic.

After while when we finish up Morgan walks in "Hey Norman I'm coming in!" then opens the curtain to my section. He waves to Kira and then sits near me but not in a romantic way to keep our realtionship still closeted from Kira since we aren't ready to fully come out yet.

"Hey shouldn't you guys be in school right now?" They asks just now realizing

"Oh yeah funny story.." me and Morgan explain the whole abusive household and drug arrest stuff to them. After we explain they look at us shook and gives me a hug "I'm so sorry you went through that but hey if I ever see her face in the bar I'll call you guys so you can kick her ass out!" Kira says and we all laugh.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

Kira is getting ready to leave but on there way out they turn to Alice and say "Hey alyssa is coming too stay with me this weekend for spring break I can surprise her and bring her over here!!" Alice's face lights up and they walk out after saying their goodbyes..

— 𝑬𝒍 𝑭𝒊𝒏...
________________________________
Word count: 1296
So if you haven't seen the most recent like announcement Naevis/Venus is on a break currently and we both wish you all a great day and we hope you're staying safe and eating well🫶