v

PEACE ARMONI JONES
|17|

"I KNOW YOU ain't tryna go to sleep on me gang

"I KNOW YOU ain't tryna go to sleep on me gang." Dayvon spoke as he sat on FaceTime with Peace while he was in the studio.

"What do you want Von we've been on FaceTime all day." She whined. She had been at the shop since seven a.m. and her and Von had been on the phone since then. She had more clients than usual today and now that she was home she just wanted to sleep.

"Where my twin at you tweakin'." He laughed as he propped his phone up.

"He's asleep." Peace spoke lowly turning the phone towards a sleeping Amaru, who laid spread out on her bed.

"His ass always sleep." He laughed fixing the headphones on his ear. "Peace wake up!"

"Stop Von I'm tired. Do you know how many clients I had today." She mumbled as she rested her head on top of her hand.

"Aw you tired?" He asked with a pout making her nod. "I don't give a fuck, get up."

"I'm about to block you."

He looked down at the phone squinting his eyes before looking back up. "I'll beat yo' ass."

"Whatever Von

"Whatever Von. Why are you still at the studio anyways it's 11:30. You should be sleeping."

"Real niggas don't sleep foe nem." He laughed making Peace roll her eyes. "I'm finishing up the last song for my album ma."

"I get my hair done tomorrow, I'm so excited." She spoke as she yawned lowly.

"What you gettin'?"

"A thirty inch middle part." She smiled. "Me and Eboni are going."

"Bring Amaru over here while y'all gone." Von suggested. In the small amount of time that they've known each other, Von and Amaru had gotten very close.