xviii

PEACE ARMONI JONES
|18|

"CAUSE IF your love was all I had, in this lifeeeee

"CAUSE IF your love was all I had, in this lifeeeee." Peace sung to Von as she sat in his lap watching as he focused intensely on the game. "I'm about to go somewhere you being lame."

Peace frowned as she continued to watch him stare at the game, before he started shooting at some zombies. Right on cue her phone rang making her stand from his lap to grab it from the bean bag chair in her room.

"Helloooo?" Peace questioned as she answered the phone.

"Yo' P Money." Sky's voice spoke making Peace smile, Dayvon noticed pausing the game to see who was on the phone.

"Hey Peace!" Kaykay yelled making the smile widen.

"Who is that?" Von mouthed as Peace sat in the bean bag chair, waving him off and continuing her conversation.

"Hey Sky and Kaykay." She spoke into the phone making Von push start back on the game.

"You wanna come out with us tonight? Or you gotta' ask your sugar daddy can you leave?" Sky questioned into the phone making Peace and Kaykay laugh.

"Yes I would like to come with you guys. What time should I be ready?" Peace questioned making Von furrow his eyebrows together before pausing the game again.

"We'a be there in like two hours." Sky spoke before the trio said their goodbyes.

"And where the fuck you think you going?" Dayvon questioned throwing the controller on her bed, following her as she walked into her closet.

"Out with Sky and Kaykay." She shrugged looking for something to wear.

"Why?" He questioned with a frown.

"I'm under you and Amaru all day Von." She spoke with a laugh as she grabbed some shoes laying the outfit out on her bed.

"So what." He shrugged as he followed her into the bathroom.

"That gets boring." She frowned turning on the shower.

"You sayin' me and my twin borin'?" He questioned as she he watched her feel her hand under the water to check the temperature.

"No." She frowned not understanding why this was such a big deal. "I just get bored of doing the same stuff everyday."

"Ok but when I ask you to do shit you never wanna' go no where what the fuck?"

"Von what's the big problem? I'm with you and Amaru all day everyday when I'm not at work. I get tired of being here and work all day." She reasoned as she stared at him. "When you leave I don't say anything but call me and be safe."

"If I wake up and you not here that's yo' ass." And with that he left out of the bathroom going to lay down in her room.

Peace contemplated on whether she would listen or not and decided to go against listening. She had never been anywhere with anyone outside of Von, Eboni, and Amaru. She wanted a new scenery she was tired of doing the same thing.