xli

PEACE ARMONI JONES
|18|

"MOMMY SHE tryn' eat my face

"MOMMY SHE tryn' eat my face." Amaru spoke softly laughed as he held Miracle who was gnawing on the side of his face.

"Miracle." Peace called out with a laugh as she recorded the interaction. "Stop it Miracle."

"You got slob all on my face Mira." Amaru spoke as he walked over and sat next to Peace, laying Miracle on his chest.

"When is the dance Ru?" Peace questioned as she laid her head on top of his as she wrapped her arm around him and Miracle.

"We missed it already." He shrugged avoiding her gaze as he played with Miracle, who was fighting her sleep

"I'm so sorry." She spoke softly. "I'm going to make it up to you."

"Can you come to my football game?" He asked lowly. "I made the team while I was at Nanny's house."

"Oh my gosh! When is it?!" She lowly screamed as she notice Miracle was sleeping.

"In two days." He smiled softly at her excitement.

"We'll be there." Peace smiled. "I'll be screaming so loud. What's your number?"

"Number six. Somebody already had sixty-four and sixty-five." He shrugged. "I was mad."

"Why those numbers?" Peace questioned already knowing the answer.

"Because, they my daddy favorite numbers." He spoke as he held a sleeping Miracle. "She sloobin' on me."

"You love your daddy huh?" Peace questioned, although the smaller boy wasn't speaking to them during the time he made the football team, he still loved and admired them the same. He was just angry.

"Yeah." He spoke softly. He loved Von more than anything in the world. Him and Peace did everything for him how could he not?

"I can't stand y'all." She huffed making Amaru laugh as he laid Miracle softly on the blanket that was spread out across the couch.

"She so heavy." Amaru sighed as he rotated his shoulder.

"Stop playing with her." Peace laughed as she ran her fingers through Amaru's locs. "Your hair grew so much."

Just as Amaru was about to say something, they heard the door open before hearing it close. "Where y'all at?"

"Upstairs!" Peace called out to Von, as she then heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Wassup baby." He spoke, grabbing her chin placing a kiss on her lips. "Wassup Grandbabii."

"Wassup gang." Amaru spoke as him and Von shook hands.

(A/N: y'all know the one where they grab hands, and then pull back and snap? If you don't then ion know what to tell you.)

"Her big ass always sleep." Von spoke shaking his head as he placed a kiss on her head before sitting down. "What y'all been on gang."