xxx

PEACE ARMONI JONES
|18|

"WHAT ARE YOU getting Ru

"WHAT ARE YOU getting Ru." Peace questioned. The duo were now at Red Lobster since Amaru had just came back from Eboni's house. She now was about to tell him the news about her being pregnant. She was scared and happy all at once, because once upon a time it was only her and Amaru. She don't want him to feel as if she was replacing him.

"Crabbb." He stretched as he looked over at his mother.

"I don't know yet." She spoke as she ate one of the biscuits, before sipping her water. "Probably the same thing."

"You look pretty Mommy." He smiled.

"Thank you Ru." Peace spoke softly. "I have to tell you something? About me and Von."

"What? Y'all don't want to be my—" He started before she cut him off.

"No, we having a baby." She spoke before he said anything else.

"A baby?" He frowned. "Why?"

"The storks just dropped it off." Peace shrugged not really wanting to tell a five year old why and how she was having a baby.

"Why couldn't they drop it off to somebody else?" He spoke rolling his eyes as the waiter walked over.

"Hello my name is Kris, and I'll be y'all waiter for today." The girl spoke rudely as she side eyed Peace making her frown.

"Um, can I get two orders of snow crab legs." Peace spoke with a frown.

"Mmm." She hummed. "That's it?"

"Yeah."

The waiter walked off making Peace frown because ever since she had been with Von, this happened a lot. Sometimes she'd wish she could just go back to her old life. The Peace nobody knew. She shook her head softly as she turned her head to Amaru who was frowning.

"She was mean. I should call my daddy." He spoke with a frown as he looked at Peace.

"I'll tell him later. He's out with the babies." Peace spoke referring to True, Dayvon Jr, and Demi.

"He ain't want to take me?" He asked sadly making Peace frown.

"He did, I wanted to take you out to tell you about the baby." She spoke. "You like him more than me or something."

Amaru began to look down at his feet looking at everything but Peace as she frowned deeper, eyeing the young boy.

"You, Judas." She frowned making him giggle.

"He play the game with me, he—"

"I don't want to hear it." Peace spoke, holding her hand up playfully. "I can't believe you, you just said you hate me?"