xvii

PEACE ARMONI JONES
|18|

PEACE ARMONI JONES|18|

"YEAH YOU know better." Dayvon spoke as Peace scrolled past another 'It's getting too loud' video.

"I'll just do it when you leave." She shrugged, yelping as he pulled her hair.

"I'll knock your bald headed ass out." He spoke pulling her head back, before pushing it forward.

"Come up with another joke, that one is getting old." She laughed. "I'm not even bald head you bum."

"Lemme see how loud it is P." He spoke pulling a stack of money out his pocket.

"Here play the sound on my phone." She spoke handing him her phone as she stood up.

"Ian' even gotta walk in wit' my tool out." The sound started as Peace began to shake her butt in front of him before bending over continuing to shake it.

" The sound started as Peace began to shake her butt in front of him before bending over continuing to shake it

"It's gettin' too loud on my daddy." Von yelled as he began tossing hundreds on her bottom as she continued shaking. "Ight chill out now you doing too much."

"It was too loud stink?"

"Hell naw. Ian' heard shit." Von spoke shaking his head.

"You a hater." Peace spoke as she gathered his money from the floor before sitting next to him. "Here."

"Naw' keep that." Von spoke pushing the money away as Peace tried to give him the money he threw on her. "I wanna take you on a date."

"Can we do something here? I don't feel like going anywhere." She spoke laying her head on his shoulder. "Let's watch Princess and the Frog."

"No I'm not finna watch that shit again." He spoke shaking his head.

"You so lame." Peace frowned. "Let's watch Encanto."

"Not watching that no more either." He spoke. "I don't give no fuck about Bruno."

"Well what do you wanna watch?"