xxiii

WARNING ⚠️: sexual content (including gifs) ahead.

PEACE ARMONI JONES
|18|

"THIS VIEW is so pretty

"THIS VIEW is so pretty." Peace spoke to herself. The group had finally made it to Turks and Caicos and now they were all settling in their rooms.

Von looked over at Peace as she stared over the balcony in awe at the crystal clear blue water. The young girl had yet to say any words to her lover, but she had calmed down a bit. Dayvon didn't want them arguing though. He slyly walked up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I'm sorry for being mean to you Peanut." He spoke laying his head on her shoulder. "You forgive me baby?"

"No." She spoke still looking over at the water.

"Too bad." He spoke still laying on her. "I love you P."

"I love you too."

"Mhm." He hummed. "Why the fuck you tell India we was just friends?"

"Because." She spoke lowly. You never asked me to be your girlfriend she thought as she continued to stare at the pretty water. She just couldn't get over how pure it looked.

"Because what Peanut? Hmm?" He questioned as he placed soft kisses on her neck. "Youn' wanna be wit' me or something?"

"No-" She cut herself off moaning as he had kissed over her sweet spot. "Yo-you never asked an—"

"You'a be my girlfriend Peanut?" He questioned still kissing over her neck.

Peace just nodded, feeling as if her words were going to come out broken as he continued to place the delicate kisses on her neck.

"This is a nice ass view ain't it?" He questioned looking down at her than back at the view.

"Mhm." She hummed. "It's so pretty."

"You wan' make it an even better view?" He questioned looking back down at her as he palmed her butt.

Peace looked up at him as he looked down at her with a smirk. "What do you mean?"

PEACH HELD on to the railing of the balcony as Von slowly French kissed her vagina from behind. Letting out a loud moan, she looked over at the water seeing it looked even prettier than before. He had been at this action for about fifteen minutes and she had already came twice but that didn't stop him.

"Von that- that's enough baby." She moaned as her leg shook feeling herself about to release again.

Dayvon continued to eat like it was his last meal as he ignored the young girls cries and pleas for him to stop. He watched as her legs shook, smirking into her vagina as he figured that she was about to cum.